Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Appearance Scroll Looks

Comments

• TinysatanchanTinysatanchan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Okay, so newb-ish questions:

1.) Can an appearance scroll holding the appearance of a rapier (lambent light for example) be used on a standard sword (rainbow beam sword), or do both weapons need to be rapiers?

2.) After a weapon has been altered using an appearance scroll, can it still be upgraded and/or reforged and retain that appearance?
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    @Tinysatanchan
    1. in this scenario, a rapier skin would go on a rapier - but no rapier skins currently exist ingame ( or any appearance scrolls that take the the appearance of any item, not including the scrolls which were Fate specific ). don't think that a rapier scroll would go on a normal sword, since it's a subclass of weapon with it's own animations / ect.

besides, you can duel wield beams while the rapier is classified as a two-handed weapon. ( ie. can't equip anything in the off hand slot ) so duel wielding rapiers would look... really strange.

2. today I enchanted my skinned druid staff without any difficulties - so I assume that it should be the same for upgrading and reforging. as long as you don't blow up the weapon, that is.
    Tinysatanchan
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    Does anyone have pictures of the wands? (Not staves)
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    edited January 20, 2017
    @Zintack
    http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Foxtail_Wand

it's the only wand on the list.
    Zintack
  • TinysatanchanTinysatanchan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    @Ringabel

Thanks for the info. Its not that I`m trying to dual wield rapiers, I know that doesn`t work. I was hoping that I could take the appearance of my lambent light and put it on another weapon. Since lambent light can`t be upgraded/reforged, its stats are low compared to a lot of the new weapons. I now have a sword that does twice as much damage but looks hideous. But...since the appearance scroll wouldn`t work on my favorite rapier I suppose I`ll have to come up with something else. :(
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Did they get all of the chinese zodiac animals or did they miss some?
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    So you special upgraded one of them or is that a skin?
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Hinotama
    Hinotama said:

So you special upgraded one of them or is that a skin?
    skin and not mine im behind the player can kinda see me through them with the white devil wings