Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bachram's Potential Pages Thread

Comments

• KeneroKenero
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited December 25, 2017
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Any advice for the Bridge mission?

EDIT:

The idea is to use hydra, lullaby, and shock. Divine way your pet so you can commend to kill off stranglers and tank aggro for you. Shock when hydra wears off and then proceed to kill them all.
    pawcalypse
  • flamegoonflamegoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    caqn someone explain to me how i start to get Bachram Explosion to begin with?
  • AkaimeKiraAkaimeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Not sure if there's information on where to farm these, so if you get a page please let me know where you got it and I'll update the OP.

Page 1:
    Page 2: Giant Peridot monster (Nowhere to Run)
    Page 3:
    Page 4: Giant Peridot Bear (Gatekeeper)

EDIT
    It appears my guess was right, mobs in the mission drop pages according to the mission. Avalon bridge for 1, nowhere to run for 2, knights of the round table for 3, gatekeeper for 4

i have pag 1 and and his drop is in avalon bridge =o
  • xantumalxantumal
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Does the page 4 drop only from Bear or the giant wolf drops it too? Just to check if I'm unlucky with missions or with drops (no pages after tens of trials with more wolves than bears as center spawn).
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    xantumal wrote: »
    Does the page 4 drop only from Bear or the giant wolf drops it too? Just to check if I'm unlucky with missions or with drops (no pages after tens of trials with more wolves than bears as center spawn).

It doesn't matter which type of giant crystal monster spawns, it can drop from either of them.
    xantumal