Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Two Maintenances in a Week?

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
edited December 21, 2017 in General Chat
That's a first, in a while. Or was this just an emergency?

On that topic. When they say "1.5 hours", is that one and a half hour, or one hour and five minutes? Or fifty minutes?

Comments

• VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    hqdefault.jpg
    Sai
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    It's an emergency maint to fix some bug in the Hide & Seek event reward I think.
    1.5 hours = 1 and a half hours = 1 hour and 30 minutes.
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    TNinja wrote: »

On that topic. When they say "1.5 hours", is that one and a half hour, or one hour and five minutes? Or fifty minutes?

Today was an unscheduled maintenance to fix a problem with the event and add pet sale lol
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Chibisai wrote: »

Today was an unscheduled maintenance to fix a problem with the event and add pet sale lol
    Took the opportunity to just add a new sale while at it huh.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Lol, ok? You're complaining that they put up a new sale which they would have done regardless due to the timing in the year after they put in a maintenance that fixes a big issue with the current event? O_o

Considering you can always see the pets in the Choose Pet portion of the New Pet UI, I don't think they really added anything to the game regarding the pets.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Leinei wrote: »
    Lol, ok? You're complaining that they put up a new sale which they would have done regardless due to the timing in the year after they put in a maintenance that fixes a big issue with the current event? O_o

Considering you can always see the pets in the Choose Pet portion of the New Pet UI, I don't think they really added anything to the game regarding the pets.

That looked like a complaint?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Leinei wrote: »

That looked like a complaint?

Eh, when you got to the pet part, it read more like one, at least to me. Personally, I'm really surprised they got an event fix so quickly given the time of year.