Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Severing Ties

Comments

• ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    edited May 23, 2018
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    To be honest Zaro, you used to go on tangents with big titled names that would be interesting to read at first, but then more just kept popping up and it became tiring. I clicked on this thread because I thought your thread was about severing ties with Mabi and because it's Zarozian, but glad it's not.
    I honestly just skipped your original post and read the replies, but I'll give the original post a chance now. =w=

ARGH. I loved every bit of it. *gets shivers* *slaps facepalm*

Kek, no one can beat Zaro. I will always win one way or another. = w=
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    I'm also certain a certain someone else who's having the same problems as I did would benefit greatly from severing ties with trash acquaintances who only serve to hold them back.

Do not cater to their opinions and expectations of you any longer and do not consider yourself beneath or equal to them when you are far, far, above them!

I RATHER SEE YOU BETRAY THE WORLD BEFORE YOU LET IT BETRAY YOU!

So clench your buttox and shout-
    1892093_1.jpg
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    @Zarozian Pease do not necro 30+ day old threads.
This discussion has been closed.