Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Guild Recommendations?

roseangelroseangel
Mabinogi Rep: 925
in Guild and Party Recruitment
So I've been looking around for a guild but I'm pretty overwhelmed. I'm a solo player but I've been trying to find a good guild to join because, surprise, mmo's are funner with friends. But there's so many and some of them aren't active anymore and/or they have requirements that I don't necessarily meet. I just want to chill and play a game, my dudes.

Anyone have any guild recommendations? Or just input?

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I can vouch for Capulet. I am currently a member and we are very active. There's no level requirement to join us and if you ever need help with something, you can always ask us! We also play games other than Mabinogi. The website is here if you want to take a look at some of the things we do.

If you want to join us, our guild stone is located near the Dunbarton moongate along the path leading to the Dunbarton entrance.
    roseangel
  • roseangelroseangel
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    I can vouch for Capulet. I am currently a member and we are very active. There's no level requirement to join us and if you ever need help with something, you can always ask us! We also play games other than Mabinogi. The website is here if you want to take a look at some of the things we do.

If you want to join us, our guild stone is located near the Dunbarton moongate along the path leading to the Dunbarton entrance.

I've seen the guild stone before, I love the name lol. I was a little intimidated by the member sweeps but that's probably necessary to keep the guild active. Thank you for commenting!!
  • JoyiiJoyii
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    This is a super late response, but if you still haven't found a guild, I´m trying to revive an old guild of mine named Vibrant! We're still working on putting the guild together so it may not seem as attractive of a guild in comparison to some of the more well-known bigger guilds, but we'd still love to have you join us. Hopefully, since our guild is still quite small, it would allow everyone a chance to get to know each other. In addition, I plan on starting weekly events or contests soon, so that's something we can offer. If you'd like to check us out, feel free to add or note Joyii and I can invite you into our Guild Discord so you can get to know us before making your decision! (:
This discussion has been closed.