Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I didnt knew that :(

Comments

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I feel like this is a non-issue. Most folks missed a fair share of tunnels/gates in their beginner days, and heck there are ones like the Tara Jousting location I've only just clicked on after years of just walking by it. Exploration is a big part of the MMO experience and can help with immersion.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Julie wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Eralea wrote: »
    Nah

The other day I met a couple of players who asked me where the Sun Mark was. They refused to listen to directions and wanted a ride, so I flew them there from Qilla instead of taking the tunnel to make it clear it was on the exact same map we were on. And then I ditched them so they could go and find their own way back to Nicca.

The lack of curiosity in some players is frankly shocking. I don't care for it. You can try to defend it, but it's not exactly a great trait to defend so I will only laugh at you.

If you have a functioning mind and are going to walk around Iria, bring an l-rod with you. There are hidden boxes.

That moment when you can find any marks in the game without even using your map... Remember when mana tunnels were closed during the night? Fun times.

remember when mana tunnels only went to 1 area each time they were open for each night? fun times.

I do remember waiting almost 2 weeks to get to ceo island once for g1 because the times when I was at school always interfered.
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    Greta wrote: »
    Shadoe wrote: »
    Remember when you could ride NPC mounts, as was originally intended? Good times.

You still can ride Ostriches, but for some reason Wild Horses are broken for YEARS.

the horses arent broken i was riding one the other day.
    WolfandWolf
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I feel like this is a non-issue. Most folks missed a fair share of tunnels/gates in their beginner days, and heck there are ones like the Tara Jousting location I've only just clicked on after years of just walking by it. Exploration is a big part of the MMO experience and can help with immersion.

and not all of them are in the book.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Greta wrote: »
    Shadoe wrote: »
    Remember when you could ride NPC mounts, as was originally intended? Good times.

You still can ride Ostriches, but for some reason Wild Horses are broken for YEARS.

the horses arent broken i was riding one the other day.

I'm riding one right now. For some reason, though, it takes a bit of spamming for the right click menu to show up.
  • ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    They're just making the game easier and easier for new players..
    I wish they'd bring back the old times.