Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

=Closed

Comments

• ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Vagesty wrote: »
    Twelie wrote: »
    I reported this post but no actions were taken before the OP removed it. Anybody want to inform a moderator? (idk how) This is a serious issue that needs to be looked into.

No point in keeping something when everyone's getting mad at me over a mistake.
    I didn't know Gaia was a thing, so I copied some guy off youtube. I now know and
    there's no point in keeping it. If you don't believe me that's perfectly fine. Thanks for the
    feedback. I'll just stay off the forums and sell my art somewhere else.

If you want to sell your art work, then do so how ever- ... Make it actually yours. Dont advertise something that isnt yours at the start.. thats kind of what the problem is.. "so I copied some guy off youtube" Why would you do that at all when your trying to sell your own work, or so you are claiming to do so. I mean if you wanted to stop the topic of you ripping off a site, then prove its really your own work.
    JazmynTwelieGreta
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited March 25, 2018
    Vagesty wrote: »
    I reported this post but no actions were taken before the OP removed it. Anybody want to inform a moderator? (idk how) This is a serious issue that needs to be looked into.

No point in keeping something when everyone's getting mad at me over a mistake.
    I didn't know Gaia was a thing, so I copied some guy off youtube. I now know and
    there's no point in keeping it. If you don't believe me that's perfectly fine. Thanks for the
    feedback. I'll just stay off the forums and sell my art somewhere else.

Link the YouTube video. :)

I saved the original HTML page, as well as screenshots if someone does need it.
    QBQOEgL.png

E5Qf8lm.png

ltDYrSZ.png
    TwelieGreta
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    If anybody else could report this to make it seen by mods? This person could easily be doing this on other platforms too. There needs to be some sort of investigation into this.
    DANIartsGreta
This discussion has been closed.