Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Praise the Comma!

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Sherri wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    i cant believe there are people who are against commas.. LOL

yes, because not everyone shares the same opinion. :/

well then.. like i asked before in the other thread, could you please explain the reasoning??

I've explained multiple times over
    Some people dislike the comma so I came up with a way for both parties to be happy

Why is this all centered around me?

Some wish to disparage your reasoning, as one cannot argue against a rationale unknown.

To which, in your defense, I agree with you here. Why should anyone care of your specific reasoning? You are in no responsibility to share.

This can be considered akin to being demanded for a reason why one likes chocolate ice cream beyond "It tastes good". I imagine for some, it is just a preference.

Some people just feel commas are not necessary for the said areas. And there should be an option to view or not view punctuation marks that should satisfy all sides.

One person or a few people made the bold attempt to go against the majority and their position should be respected and so far I don't see anything out of hand, so carry on with good humanly debate.

Meh, too much additional programming. But hey you guys got what you wanted. Lets just leave this alone. Hopefully future resources will be used for something more important. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Gaea wrote: »
    Hopefully future resources will be used for something more important.

yeah, like more events
  • XypixXypix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,890
    Wow, they added a feature that's actually been in the game the whole time, and all they did was flip a switch? Amazing.

I really need to stop being sarcastic.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Xypix wrote: »
    Wow, they added a feature that's actually been in the game the whole time, and all they did was flip a switch? Amazing.

I really need to stop being sarcastic.

That was... really bad imo.