Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Smol potion

foussiremixfoussiremix
Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
in Feedback and Suggestions
We legit need a potion making us smaller than the tin potion. Similiar to the leprechaun thingie.
I mean it doesn't hurt anybody beside your char dieing because his big heads breaks his fragile shrinked body.
YangKoete

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    If we can't get most smol potions I would like the Big Things Come In Small Packages scroll to return. The other magical music scrolls were made redundant with the bard update, but there hasn't been a good replacement for this one.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Make each tin potion come in a variety of ranges, like gems do now. You can get lucky and get a minimum height tin potion or get not-so-lucky and get one that only slightly shortens you. It would be nice for tin potions and age potions to be merged into a single item with range varieties, BUT I think they affect different things... Tin potions affect only height, and age potions affect both physical development and height. Is this correct?