Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Romeo7 is back!!!!

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Gotta love how half the comments in this chain are along the lines of "who is this guy?" or "who cares?"
    Needless to say, I don't think I've ever heard of him either. There's a person or two on Twitter who advertises when they're streaming Mabinogi, though. Not sure if they're the same.
    Greta
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    fdJ4bXC.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 22, 2018
    Shanso wrote: »
    Yeah. most people know him from burning the possessed Erin Wings....scroll up for a screen shot. He has a discord too and his fans are welcome to come join the stream too which I think is pretty fun. I have am Youtube famous now. I always told my Dad I was going to be somebody some day. Now look at me.....#KING OF THE WORLD

So... He's a legend for burning extremely rare item... Nice way to get "popular" on the game i guess and get some "views", lmao.
    So that's what i saw in Mabinogi Discord group. Saw a video of Possessed Eiren Wings being burned and my first thought was "Whoever did this... Top notch moron indeed". Was so painful to see... R.I.P. Wings got in the wrong hands.

I guess all it's left is to advertise yourself 24/7...

OhpRURi.png
    Shanso
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Man I keep bumping into people on the streets telling me that Romeo7 is back, everywhere I go people having conversations about Romeo7, even my grand grand grandmother knows romeo7, haha now I go into the forums and what a surprise they are talking about Romeo7 here too haha !
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    Man I keep bumping into people on the streets telling me that Romeo7 is back, everywhere I go people having conversations about Romeo7, even my grand grand grandmother knows romeo7, haha now I go into the forums and what a surprise they are talking about Romeo7 here too haha !
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    ^ WHAT ARE THESE POSTS?! LOL
This discussion has been closed.