Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lower Body Muscle Hot Springs

WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
edited May 1, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Not that this would ever happen, but I sometimes think it would be cool if we had two lower body muscle hot springs. We already have the upper. And there's plenty of room to add more springs.

Except I'm at a loss at what we would call them. Leg Day Hot Springs increases lower muscles and That Thigh Gap Hot Springs decreases lower muscles????
  1. Would you want lower muscle hot springs?7 votes
    1. Yes
       43% (3 votes)
    2. I don't know
       57% (4 votes)
    3. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I feel it's too easy to abuse the rejuvination hot spring. There should be 25 small hot springs, unlabeled and each with wacky effects that change on server reboot.
    YangKoete
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    I feel it's too easy to abuse the rejuvination hot spring. There should be 25 small hot springs, unlabeled and each with wacky effects that change on server reboot.

I disagree about the rejuvination spring. I would agree with you if it was possible to bottle water from the spring and use in in a dungeon/mission for pot poisoining/healing, but the inconvenience of having to go all the way to Zardine to heal seems an acceptable trade-off in my opinion. Also, I'm sure plenty of people will get angry if it's taken away.

I do, however, greatly like and enjoy your idea about there being more hot springs (and having those springs be randomized). I think that would be fun!! :) And it isn't as though there isn't enough room in Zardine. I would love more hot springs of various kinds, even if it had random effects. I think it would be better that it doesn't just change with a server reboot, but each week instead.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 4, 2018
    Sure why not. Call the pool that has this effect the Badonkaswamp.
    YangKoeteWolfandWolfBlissfulkill
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Helsa wrote: »
    Sure why not. Call the pool that has this effect the Bandonkaswamp.

Omg yes
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 3, 2018
    What kind of dumb moron do you think I am to vote yes for lower body shrinkage?

-Every male character.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    edited May 3, 2018

-Every male character.

But...but but it's a dual set of hotsprings! One which will increase lower body and one which will decrease! Surely the increase one will interest this particular population? :)
    Blissfulkill
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

-Every male character.

But...but but it's a dual set of hotsprings! One which will increase lower body and one which will decrease! Surely the increase one will interest this particular population? :)

*Imagines a bunch of self conscious dudes just chilling, with the entire spring being a writhing and compact mass of low self esteem full to the brim, with a line forming*

"So...what brings you guys to this...."

*Everyone gives him a forlorn look*

"Nevermind."

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855

-Every male character.

*Imagines a bunch of self conscious dudes just chilling, with the entire spring being a writhing and compact mass of low self esteem full to the brim, with a line forming*

"Nevermind."

lol imagine if there was one to make women younger. hoo boy...
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf

-Every male character.

"Nevermind."

"Steamy Desperation" -A Mabinovel by Blissfulkill :D