Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What the heck is wrong with this game progression?

Comments

• nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Something ought to be done about quest continuity too. The way they give late-Gen quests to newbies makes it near impossible to talk to some NPCs, whether for G1 quests or PTJs, without advancing G19 quests by accident and throwing the story out of order.

(Of course, I might be the only person here who even cares about that.)
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    nomigid15 wrote: »
    Something ought to be done about quest continuity too. The way they give late-Gen quests to newbies makes it near impossible to talk to some NPCs, whether for G1 quests or PTJs, without advancing G19 quests by accident and throwing the story out of order.

(Of course, I might be the only person here who even cares about that.)

Yeah... As someone who cares a lot about doing things in order (Because thank my OCD for that), I kinda agree with this. It's not an issue for me these days since I've done every generation but G24, but if I were a new player, that would drive me nuts. I only knew what order to do things in because I was familiar with the story and what I needed to do.