Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Inventory plus bag bugs

FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
Mabinogi Rep: 850
edited July 13, 2018 in Archived Bugs
Me and two other friends are having problems with bags,roughly a half hour after launching the game every open bag will close and some will lock saying "Inventory plus kit is required",reloging fixes it,but this is not a long term solution. This only started after the 21'st update

Repost from technical support,not sure where it goes properly,sorry.
ZordinaLordCephiedKingofrunes

Comments

• LordCephiedLordCephied
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    i have this issue too , but a lot of people on my friends list don't, just curious do you have the g21 bag?
  • FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    No. Gotten the cupon,but I haven't used it. Neither have either of my friends having this problem. To be honest,it's getting to be game breaking.

After a half hour I loose access to most of my bags and any bank tab that is not my own. Doing any lengthy...Anything is impossible,needing to relog every 30 minutes.

Considering the alchemy bag is one that locks,and if it's anything like how the VIP inventory works. If that locks in a dungeon,no alchemy crystals. I haven't been able to set up a personal shop,because it closes the shop (the 11x11 lorna shop bag is one).
  • XxSWxXXxSWxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    Same issue for me and my brother
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    What channel are you guys on when the bug happens? I noticed if I'm on Channel 4 of Mari, I get the bug but no one else I know gets it (unless they're on Channel 4) and when I switched to Channel 2, I didn't get it. I don't get it either while on Channel 1.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    This was already forwarded. For those who submitted tickets, please be sure to answer to the best of your abilities the questions our CS team asks so we can find out the cause of the issue. Thank you!
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Fixed