Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Freebies

Comments

• AzureCloverAzureClover
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    edited July 19, 2018
    I wouldnt mind putting my character in this, hope you feel better soon ♪
    1oKFRY6.png
  • PhirecryPhirecry
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    Thank you for the opportunity c:
    uVw6flG.png
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Hello everyone, thank you for all the reference posts, I'm gonna start trying to get back to work on these! All your characters are lovely, and it's gonna be hard for me to pick! ♥
    NyuuHokusai
  • HarukariHarukari
    edited July 20, 2018
    Sorry for double posting~
    w3QDauT.png
    For @Dingigraphi

I would of colored it, but since your picture was taken at nighttime, it was hard to get the exact colors. :(

From now on, if it's not too much to ask from people in the future who's posting, to take a picture during the day, so I can easily get the colors. Thank you! :3
  • HarukariHarukari
    edited July 29, 2018
    Hello, sorry for inactivity. I haven't been on forums much. But I have been drawing.
    fC9tP9X.png
    This piece was drawn while listening to Marble Soda, by Shawn Wasabi~
    3NZyIVG.png
    6PTc91V.png
    Vent art aa :/

I've been thinking of trying commissions again. What do you guys think?
    Hindsight
  • MabskmkMabskmk
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    It's impossible to be more handsome but you can try
    https://imgur.com/P4zHSge