Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pouches

AmesenpaiAmesenpai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
edited September 19, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I haven't seen any leather strap pouches at all. Thinking this should be a good edition to the pouch system for weaving. Also a braid pouch? Maybe new pouches are needed into the game. I am doing weaving and i see no pouches of those kind in the wiki or in the game. Alpaca or regular, these pouches don't exist. I dont want to hold a lot of straps or braids in my inventory when I barely have space for it as is. I think these bags would be a great addition to the pouches and for weaving. Be also great for space.
(i dunno what to write anymore comment below and take the poll)
WolfandWolf: A clover pouch would be nice too, although I guess clovers aren't technically weaving. I know we have the herb bag (buyable from commerce) but clovers are extra irritating in that they don't stack at ALL.
RudeCrow:However, Tough Thread Pouches and Tough String Pouches would be nice to have, too.
  1. More Weaving Pouches32 votes
    1. Yes
       94% (30 votes)
    2. No
       6% (2 votes)

Comments

• RudeCrowRudeCrow
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    As someone who synthesizes clovers on Saturdays, I need Leather Strap Pouches and Braid Pouches.

However, Tough Thread Pouches and Tough String Pouches would be nice to have, too.
    Amesenpai
  • KnightdogKnightdog
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Couldn't you just not make the leather straps if you plan on saving them for Saturdays? I mean at least straps take less space than leathers... Also, if you are short on space, one thing you can do is create new characters. Sure, you have to do the beginner quests to get them, but you do not have to switch characters to access their bank space. Also, now is the best time to do it, because you can rebirth them into heroes and give your main free AP (up to 50 per week) every time your alt levels up in either exploration or level. I do see the argument, but unlike leather, you do not need to carry straps and braids around with you to gather. Hope this idea helps you!
    Amesenpai
  • RudeCrowRudeCrow
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    Knightdog wrote: »
    Also, if you are short on space, one thing you can do is create new characters. Sure, you have to do the beginner quests to get them, but you do not have to switch characters to access their bank space.

About that, I already have 20 alt characters XD
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Knightdog wrote: »
    Couldn't you just not make the leather straps if you plan on saving them for Saturdays? I mean at least straps take less space than leathers... Also, if you are short on space, one thing you can do is create new characters. Sure, you have to do the beginner quests to get them, but you do not have to switch characters to access their bank space. Also, now is the best time to do it, because you can rebirth them into heroes and give your main free AP (up to 50 per week) every time your alt levels up in either exploration or level. I do see the argument, but unlike leather, you do not need to carry straps and braids around with you to gather. Hope this idea helps you!

Yes well i don't wanna pay bank fees to get them out of my bank and just throwing them in my pet would be a hassle to find since I have too many pets as is filled with other mats. Rather have the pouches so i don't have to use any inventory space for the straps or braids. I have a lot of inventory space as is but having all of it everywhere would be a hassle to find. Still would rather have pouches so it is more organized then a blown up mess.
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    this thread is still going on please do the poll
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited July 27, 2018
    RudeCrow wrote: »
    As someone who synthesizes clovers on Saturdays, I need Leather Strap Pouches and Braid Pouches.

However, Tough Thread Pouches and Tough String Pouches would be nice to have, too.

A clover pouch would be nice too, although I guess clovers aren't technically weaving. I know we have the herb bag (buyable from commerce) but clovers are extra irritating in that they don't stack at ALL.
    Jazmyn
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    RudeCrow wrote: »

A clover pouch would be nice too, although I guess clovers aren't technically weaving. I know we have the herb bag (buyable from commerce) but clovers are extra irritating in that they don't stack at ALL.

TRUE! clover pouches would be helpful it is for synthesis and potion making probably other things too. that would work as well
  • AppleChanceryAppleChancery
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    There need to be more pouches for other mats in general: firewood, herbs, shyllien, hillwen, ores, etc
    Amesenpai
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited August 15, 2018
    There need to be more pouches for other mats in general: firewood, herbs, shyllien, hillwen, ores, etc

Or maybe something more creative than pouches, like chests, crates, baskets, etc.
    While at that the game needs a measurement system.
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING ON PLEASE DO THE POLL OR COMMENT
    Need some sort of container for food material and ingredients.
    JazmynAmesenpai
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

Isn't that the Chef's Bag that you can get with the Food Truck?
    Bronzebreak
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Check out this other pouches thread: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18071/leather-straps-pouches

I suggested raising the stack limit of straps to 50.
    Amesenpai
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Leinei wrote: »

It would be nice to have one similar to the alchemy bag or something though... for just cooking tools and ingredients. I bought a food truck off another player via a medal so there was no bag for me...
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Jazmyn wrote: »

It would be nice to have one similar to the alchemy bag or something though... for just cooking tools and ingredients. I bought a food truck off another player via a medal so there was no bag for me...

k off another player so i dont have the bag either sad face
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Check out this other pouches thread: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18071/leather-straps-pouches

I suggested raising the stack limit of straps to 50.

hm tbh i would raise them to 100 due to it would save more space but you should also be able to frag them in the stack as well so you have 100 straps but once frag'ed you get either 100 or less depending on fails of leather.
    Amesenpai wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »

k off another player so i dont have the bag either sad face

Me taking my breaks leaves me so disjointed from a lot of simple info.
    But looking at it, a 3x1 bag is the worst kind of bag.
    Plus my normal inventory has too many bags I can't fit another.

I don't know if I'm still lacking in info, but can I consume potions using the keyboard outside the regular inventory? I don't remember that I can. If I can consume pots from a bag, that changes things for my bag space.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    There's an option in the settings for consuming potions from bags. it's not ON by default because of the difficulty in determining which potion gets consumed.
    There's an option in the settings for consuming potions from bags. it's not ON by default because of the difficulty in determining which potion gets consumed.

Thanks for the info, I may be able to add a bag or 2 because of this! xD

Speaking of pouches, how about introducing a marsupial pet that comes with an extra inventory section for its pouch?! xD
    Bronzebreak