Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forums, Break, Oh My!!

FishyfishFishyfish
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Ruairi Chat
How come forums are so different now? btw This is Zombiejo. I took a bit of a break to do life things. I forget my total, but hopeful this computer loves mabi and it runs smoothly. Cheers! Hope to see someone on the inside!

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Welcome back!!
    Fishyfish wrote: »
    How come forums are so different now?

How do you mean by "different"? At the end of 2016, we were given a new forum with a new layout. The old forum was closed down about a month after the new forum went live. These new ones have less features than the old one did though. I miss having custom avatars. :bawling:
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Shoog wrote: »
    Welcome back!!
    Fishyfish wrote: »
    How come forums are so different now?

How do you mean by "different"? At the end of 2016, we were given a new forum with a new layout. The old forum was closed down about a month after the new forum went live. These new ones have less features than the old one did though. I miss having custom avatars. :bawling:

It is a shame we can't have custom avatars. :( The only thing I can think of as to why they do that is because it would be extra work to make sure they all are approved and forum friendly.