Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dog Appreciation Event

Comments

• SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I just collected the 7th blue puppy track, and it just gave me the Magical Puppy Robe, so you get to keep the old one and the new one.
    Yays
    Eralea wrote: »
    Argh dammit I had my popcorn all ready for coupon-related rage
    I'm glad it was wrong. U(•ㅅ•)U
  • BalmungotasBalmungotas
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Is it just me or did anyone really hope that the special puppy robe would act sort of like a bat crown and make your character look as if age 9 as long as you had it equipped in one of the 2 robe slots?

Sadly, this isn't so -> I hope this was just a major bug!
    DANIarts
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Im gonna be 1 track short of a spaniel on my first character. sigh.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    I won't even be able to get the dog, I had no internet for 5 days....so unless they expand the event thing for a few more days, it's a R.I.P for me.
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    I won't even be able to get the dog, I had no internet for 5 days....so unless they expand the event thing for a few more days, it's a R.I.P for me.

R.I.P.
    Well at least I got it on my main character account.
    Such a cute creature.
  • DANIartsDANIarts

R.I.P.
    Such a cute creature.

I didn't get it on my main ; n; cause no interwebs for 5 days, i was so sads ; n;

R.I.P.
    Such a cute creature.

I didn't get it on my main ; n; cause no interwebs for 5 days, i was so sads ; n;

Curse you Internet!
    (Perhaps it's time to make a mobile version that connects to PC version hue hue hue)
  • DANIartsDANIarts

R.I.P.
    Such a cute creature.

Curse you Internet!
    (Perhaps it's time to make a mobile version that connects to PC version hue hue hue)

that would be EVERYTHING(or at least easier)
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    The doggie....can FLY??

Well. I mean, you can't mount it. But when it runs it FLIES IN THE AIR. I was totally not expecting that XD
    THICCthighssavelives
    The doggie....can FLY??

Well. I mean, you can't mount it. But when it runs it FLIES IN THE AIR. I was totally not expecting that XD

Yes when it runs initially it jumps briefly using its ears as wings.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    I really wanted one ; n; </3 oh wells, I'll just have to see if anyone will sell one too me x'D when i get the gold lol
    Kensamaofmari