Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Oops I was wrong.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yeah about titles... I'm fed up seeing OP 2nd titles coming from gacha only...
    Sebastian
  • NinzerkerNinzerker
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    I think some people forget there's already skills in game that change your stance when using them
    Rest skill gets a full override at r9, as well as different animations depending on clothing choices, I know I like the animation for Giants pre r9 more than post
    Though would be nice if you could pick or cycle them as well as I know some players who refuse to rank it because they'd lose the specific animation they like
    They could have easily slotted these new animations in with the previous update, Just gate them behind the required Weapon mastery skill
    They wouldn't be biting into a semi-permanent dusty corner slot in everyones invy and I think it would be a show of good faith if they put in more cosmetic/convenience updates that aren't really making them cash
    They already shown they can make "Manage" tabs for skills to change animations and effects with Dance of Death, why don't they ever expand upon what they already have?
    It's not like people are rushing this gacha specifically for the new animations. Everyone I've asked is fashionogi fixated
    Greta
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    edited August 24, 2018
    Honestly this Gacha is almost perfect, exactly how a Gacha should be in any game.
    And by that I mean, full of purely cosmetic items. (And the "pity" prize is also a nice bonus)

The only reason I said "almost" is because of the Elite 2nd titles.
    But aside from that, this is an almost perfect Gacha.
    SebastianCallanthe
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Still disappointed. Could have been a nice pose revamp update instead of this hot garbage gacha.

Can people not be glad about something for once? Being aggressively bitter is getting old.

Nope, I agree. It could of been an update. Soon storyline content will be gacha. Gacha everything!

Gotta Gacha them all.. Gachapon!