Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

is this fixable?

BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
edited September 2, 2018 in Help
Multi-posts have been merged.

So i was commercing. pretty simple stuff.
took skelaton gunk from belvast. decided to go to tir.
hit the old road of...that place with the woodcutting.
i smashed a bandit ogre after using doppleganger and his body vanished. assuming it died, i tried to mount my elephant and...Got thrown out the map.
Also, turns out he didnt die, and took some goods with him. What a nice guy.
unknown.png

now i cant think of a single fix to get my commerce goods back.
you cant use the exits, because your mount is too far away.
the walls still have clipping, so you cant just walk back onto the map.
unknown.png

also if you ever wondered how the trees are in rock near the path to tailtean, turns out they just live in the rock.
unknown.png

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    Only thing I can think of is to forfeit the shipment and use the Traveler's Guide to teleport to a nearby Moon Gate.
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    relogging teleports you to your commerce mount funnily enough. Still not happy with the loss of money though! why do i keep falling out the map..