Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for people to play with...

TwinNightmaresV2TwinNightmaresV2
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Alexina Chat
Hi!
I'm new to the game and I just started playing it today when I was looking through games to play. I was wondering if anyone is interested in playing the game with me >-<. I'm in the server Alexina ^-^. I just think that it'd be more interesting to play if I have friends I could play with.

I'm unsure if I could share my steam name and my ign name in here >-<. If I'm making a mistake, please just tell me and i'll fix it as soon as I can ^-^.
Steam Name: TwinNightmaresOfChristmas
In-Game Name in Mabinogi: Whimzical

Comments