Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trick to the OX event?

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Helsa wrote: »
    Okay the first batch of Joes seems to follow the same pattern each time. They mull around for a few seconds then most of them head to the O-side first. So the Joe meter will wobble a bit then definitely start to move. If you arrange your camera so that O is on the left and X is on the right, the direction that the Joe meter initially moves to is toward the correct side.

Or the simple solution... The meter goes up if more joes are on the wrong answer, it goes down if more joes are on the right answer.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I just punch them for fun. Do I really need another reason?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Policroma wrote: »
    I just punch them for fun. Do I really need another reason?

That's if you can get to them.
    I can't so I don't.