Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bingo icon

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums.
    Sakura2503Sheena
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 14, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    ...also, tbh...no more bingo gacha. If you have to pay to participate, that's not an event. That's just gacha.

Thank you.[/b]

that's why it's called a gachapon, and they never listed it as an event or called it one. maintenance called it a 'box', and the news page calls it a gachapon

The button annoys the crap out of me though. it covers part of my shop bag as well as my chat log when my inventory is closed
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Arjune wrote: »
    ...also, tbh...no more bingo gacha. If you have to pay to participate, that's not an event. That's just gacha.

Thank you.[/b]

that's why it's called a gachapon, and they never listed it as an event or called it one. maintenance called it a 'box', and the news page calls it a gachapon

The button annoys the crap out of me though. it covers part of my shop bag as well as my chat log when my inventory is closed

Well people think it's an event. They click on the button and find out it's not. Not everyone views the website.

I think it's also a load of garbage that you can get duplicate numbers. Honestly this gacha would've been pretty nice if you got a set of wings guaranteed every 25 gacha.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • kapapakapapa
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    the person who designed this should be fired
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I can't wait for this gacha to be over with for this exact reason smh
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    Here's a suggestion thread. Maybe they'll listen over there: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/17978/less-intrusive-bingo-icon