Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF/B> Art Preferrably w/gold c:

CherryheartCherryheart
Mabinogi Rep: 905
edited February 2, 2017 in Art Creations
Hello~ I am Cherryheart from the Tarlach server and due to recently being accepted into my Nursing program in college I don't really have the time to play Mabi anymore. I still do play, but on very limited time slots. I will probably completely stop playing once I get overwhelmed with clinicals and such.
So I'll get to the point; this character and game were hugely important to me for the past 7 years. I fell in love with my character and I wanted to have a few pieces of art in remembrance of her, maybe even a desktop background or something. So I am looking to commission a few artists.
I would like to pay for the art with gold, I am from the Tarlach server but thanks to the wonderful people running the Server Gold Exchange hopefully I can pay artists from other servers.
Please comment below with a picture or two of your art style and price range. I am looking mainly for anime-ish art styles, waist-up to fullbody. No chibis.
Also as a side note, if you post and I decide that I don't want to order from you, please don't take it personally. Everyone on here is very talented, there are just some things that I'm looking for :) Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Choppusticksyuuwi

Comments