Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATED] Black Friday Sales

Comments

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Sorry for the hiccup everyone! We have extended the Partners sale until Tuesday, November 27, 12:00AM PST!
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    @Katherz Much appreciated, but the commerce partner is the one I hoped to buy, and she's the only one who hasn't been extended. Was this intentional?
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    yeah no commerce partner for some reason.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    @Draech, updating it now! Sorry about that!
    Draech
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Thanks for extending the partner sale, I almost forgot to get that second william I've always wanted.
    Bronzebreak
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    I got the 2nd butler i never neded but wanted.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    forgot to buy a few partner trade pots, so I was glad to see it got extended. and yay for shopping bags. I already have most bags that interest me, but it's always good to see shopping bags in general. will have to see if I can spare a few euros this month to buy the cheerleader bag and maybe a growth package
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Draech wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    Draech wrote: »
    @Katherz Partners are no longer on the web shop. Weren't they supposed to stay until 10:00AM PST?

Eh, maybe they'll pop up for Cyber Monday. =T

Doesn't seem like it. Instead, some past shopping bags are now available at a discounted price, though most of them are available almost twice a year.

No they are back in the shop until 3am est/12 am pst.