Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Past Event Suggestions Thread

Comments

• TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    The Street Cleaning Event
    February 22nd, 2018 - March 14th, 2018- This was the last time this event occurred (and only time)

Rare items from the event
    Small/Medium/Large Gold Purses, now known as Small/Medium/Large Item Bags
  • FableAuraFableAura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,155
    edited November 21, 2022
    Fantastic Memory:
    Last run in late 2019

With all the current events running, and the push to get players to lvl 20k, I have had conversations with lower level or newer players (as well as some veterans) who are suffering from inventory management.

A return of the Fantastic Memory events would be huge for those players without tons of pet storage.
  • KobraKobra
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Forgotten tomb event hands down. Updated items and more than just shadow missions drop the keys with possibly higher tier techs/crom giving more keys upon completion.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    edited August 31, 2023
    I really miss the Cursed Labyrinth! It was my #1 favorite. You get the giant trickster field boss spawning in every town, a fun race of mini-games you could complete with a full party of 8, so it got all my friends excited to play the game together every day, and fun Halloween costume prizes! And a fun storyline to go with it! I really miss this event so much and would love to see it updated and rerun, or even if it doesn't get an update at all, just re-runing it as it was in the past would be really nice! I miss Belisha!

My second favorite has always been Doki Doki Island, and I know that one gets rerun at least every other year, but it would be nice to see it every year imo. Even if there's another small new Valentine's event like last Feb's fashion running alongside it, I'd like to see Doki Island return every year like the Beach Vacation Event does.

Whenever a smaller Valentine event like the 2023 one replaces Doki for the Valentine event of the year, I end up really disliking whatever the new event is, especially this year's 'cuz the prizes where no where near as nice as Doki Island prizes and the gameplay was just fetch quests. It makes me not even want to give the new event a chance, when we could have had both running at the same time. Even if Doki doesn't get an update, just re-releasing past prizes would be really nice 'cuz I never got to collect everything, even though I play every re-run of it.

And ofc, Beach Vacation is my 3rd favorite so I hope that continues to keep running! Though perhaps starting it earlier in the summer so it's more seasonally appropriate would be nice. Having the beach vacation event start when school semesters start feels late, and I'd love to be enjoying a tropical event hub during June or July.
    Arciellia
  • TessenTessen
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Please bring back the Naco Commerce Event, I am begging!!

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Naco_Commerce_Event

It was ran in 2018 but there was a bug that caused a lot of the time to be taken up. It is the only way to obtain the Fan Dance Motif theme for Dance of Death skill which is my all time most coveted item. (Please if anyone reading this has the item and wants to sell it to me, contact Cherub note or add me!!)
  • TheOneWantingPARTNERTheOneWantingPARTNER
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Sounds like a busy reply section!!!

WHAT I wanted to ADD was that it would be nice and super appreciated to allow for Butler pet/cards once more. completely missed it and want to not miss out on another opportunity!

Hoping to get some thoughts on when its coming up?!