Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweet Coffee Event

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    I messed up the consecutive logins a few days ago. Seriously there was no leeway for this event. Well at least I got both of the pets. I don't care for the outfit. I hope I can get a couple hammers before this event is over.

I think you can still get enough special coins if you play the regular daily coins right. But if you rather get other items with regular coins, then outfit is meh.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited April 30, 2019
    that 12 hour maint ruined this event for some people I know... one in particular had to go to work before it ended, and he worked past midnight so it completely destroyed his consecutive logins. I dunno how a weekend of buffs was supposed to make up for that... he won't be getting the stuff he wants now. I dunno how they could even fix that
    Arjune wrote: »
    that 12 hour maint ruined this event for some people I know... one in particular had to go to work before it ended, and he worked past midnight so it completely destroyed his consecutive logins. I dunno how a weekend of buffs was supposed to make up for that... he won't be getting the stuff he wants now. I dunno how they could even fix that

The flaw in consecutive logins is that one must keep logging in on consecutive days to keep the streak going.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I called it... Luckily i woke up early enough to log in and even finish SM dailies just in time. Like 1 hour was left till reset lol.
    Greta wrote: »
    I called it... Luckily i woke up early enough to log in and even finish SM dailies just in time. Like 1 hour was left till reset lol.

One thing to note is that login resets midnight PDT while SM's reset regular time.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    No one should have to log in every singly freaking day. Don't do this again Nexon. Please.
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 30, 2019
    Greta wrote: »

One thing to note is that login resets midnight PDT while SM's reset regular time.

I know. Which is why i couldn't let myself sleep or slack off longer because i knew this event reset earlier than most dailies do.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    You know if they made the reset at 7am PST like they usually do we would of had WAY less issues. :|
    You know if they made the reset at 7am PST like they usually do we would of had WAY less issues. :|

Yes, then they'd get away with that 12 hour update.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Yes, then they'd get away with that 12 hour update.

Some people don't get off their shifts until midnight. At least if it was 7am, they would have time to take care of it when they got home. :|
    Did anyone with 21 days logged in get Cup o Joe? Mine never appeared.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Crap. I was hoping to buy one from someone.

I see 3.5-4.5 mil on mari.
    Its just a 2 hit weapon.
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    The price tanked from 6m to 3m on Alexina at midnight, so I am sure it will be affordable enough.
  • GretaGreta
    Lol these prices.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Gotta love my free Joe, not only do we get Joe as event host, a chair but now as a Drink.
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 1, 2019
    Alshian wrote: »
    Gotta love my free Joe, not only do we get Joe as event host, a chair but now as a Drink.

We also have Joe fan shirts... And god knows what else we have that i forgot now.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Its just a 2 hit weapon.

Yeah but it's a prop I can use to replace the candypop animation with. I hope.
    Kensamaofmari

Its just a 2 hit weapon.

Welp I submitted a ticket to see what happened with mine. Btw, if you had 21 total logins, you should have yours.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Its just a 2 hit weapon.

Welp I submitted a ticket to see what happened with mine. Btw, if you had 21 total logins, you should have yours.

I have to wait until tomorrow because I screwed up.