Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guildbox and Guild Supply Boxes

Comments

• SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Upgrade our guild with guild supply box.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Upgrade our guild with guild supply box.

Compile a list of what ideas have been put together so far, and then see what else can be added.
    Springviolet
    Re-post: Rath Royal Castle Banquet Manager to sell Basic Guild Supply Box, Intermediate Guild Supply Box, and Advance Guild Supply Box. This system could be the same as Shuan system. Guilds would need to earn Basic Guild Seal, Intermediate Guild Seal, and Advance Guild Seal to purchase the Guild Supply Boxes.
    I had an idea the other day and now I forgot it. Oof.
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    Guild Gacha sounds terrible. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for nexon making money and the players benefiting from it, but adding another slot machine and making it guild leader only does not sound like a good idea at all. If you must have a guild gacha make it available to all people in a guild at the very least. If they are going to sell guild oriented cash shop content I'd rather see it in a "pack" like the essential pet pack where all items are guaranteed. And why would you want to play RNG as the guild leader when you could just buy a pack and have a fixed price that guarantees you get as many items as you need? Honestly I think guilds are in need of a proper overhaul(UI and features) before any cash shop shinies. But if we are talking about things to sell a field bossing oriented pack would be cool; for instance including boss summon scrolls, and party buffing items into a single pack would be nice. Also a proper guild uniform, robes are severely outdated as something that was only really a thing back in the first few gens when the height of fashion was robes (like Nathane). Maybe a school uniform style with a small guild crest patched on.
    Kensamaofmari
    Miliardo wrote: »
    Guild Gacha sounds terrible. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for nexon making money and the players benefiting from it, but adding another slot machine and making it guild leader only does not sound like a good idea at all. If you must have a guild gacha make it available to all people in a guild at the very least. If they are going to sell guild oriented cash shop content I'd rather see it in a "pack" like the essential pet pack where all items are guaranteed. And why would you want to play RNG as the guild leader when you could just buy a pack and have a fixed price that guarantees you get as many items as you need? Honestly I think guilds are in need of a proper overhaul(UI and features) before any cash shop shinies. But if we are talking about things to sell a field bossing oriented pack would be cool; for instance including boss summon scrolls, and party buffing items into a single pack would be nice. Also a proper guild uniform, robes are severely outdated as something that was only really a thing back in the first few gens when the height of fashion was robes (like Nathane). Maybe a school uniform style with a small guild crest patched on.

If you've read through the thread, the suggestions we've further made has gone away from gacha. But of course, we're all open to any kind of suggestion that would give incentives guilds. Not sure if I suggested it in this thread or the other one, but to also allow guilds to make customized quests for guild members that would also make use of guild funds that would enhance raids and other activity.

Uniforms I think is a good idea.
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Sorry, not gonna read all the replies of every thread I read before I reply. In the words of a famous viral video "ain't nobody got time for that".
    Miliardo wrote: »
    Sorry, not gonna read all the replies of every thread I read before I reply. In the words of a famous viral video "ain't nobody got time for that".

That's fine, but at least it allows someone to respond to you to let you know lol.

Also, for guild uniforms, would guilds design their own crests and maybe colors? Or would there be an already custom set of crests set up?
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    As far as crests we just really need variety, whether it be customize-able or a set of preset emblems. Presets of course would require less development time, but it all depends on how much time nexon would be willing to spend on coding new systems in. This relates to the whole overhaul guilds thing.
    Kensamaofmari
    All ideas are truly welcome in this thread and I do like everyone inputs :)
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    There could even be a function where members can donate smaller amounts of nx (like 500 or 1k nx) to the Guild Gachapon Safe located in a guild hall. Leaders and Officers would be able to spend it on various items for the guild, could even be buffs or repair fee discounts (starting to sound like guaradian guilds but hey, there can only be two of those, at least we are paying for this stuff)

I know it would be nice to donate my minuscule amounts of leftover nx to a greater cause.
    Springviolet
    edited October 27, 2019
    Adding Halloween trick and treat gift boxes would be a plus in the Guild Gachapon. We could even fish up trick and treat gift boxes for Halloween Party to drop for friends.
    Perhaps a guild box set on web shop should also include limited seasonal items?
    Springviolet
    edited December 10, 2019
    Today I found a need to change from Guildpon to Guildbox and Guild Supply Boxes. After reading everyone's comments here the change was needed. This is truly brainstorming here!
    Kensamaofmari
    The holidays are quickly approaching and everyone in their guilds has set up there Secret Santa gift-giving. This would be a great time to be able to have Guildbox with special Items for Secret Santa gift-giving. IGN: springviolet | Server: Alexina