Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Server Shutdown Time for Merge

kirbystarkirbystar
Mabinogi Rep: 715
in General Chat
Did Nexon announce what time the servers are supposed to shut down for server merge ?

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Not that I'm aware of. They will update the main page with Maint.times soon, I would hope.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited June 2, 2019
    Probably it will be whenever the earliest in the day that they've ever started one.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Hello fellow Mabinogians. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Unfortunately I have fled the battlefield (out of town/travelling) until everything is over. I trust that everyone will hold ground.
    Faithrend
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I hope no one gets transferred to Erinn by staying logged on during the time of the servers as in common Isekai tropes.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Px7OC9D.jpg
    Wolfsinger