Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - June 3rd

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Helsa wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    They warned and told people to remove items from AH weeks before the merge...

Yup. Right from the first Server Merge FAQs originally posted May 6th http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JEV

Q: What happens to items that are left in the Auction House?
    A: Auction House contents will be merged, however please be advised if you have items in the Auction House across characters on different servers on the account, the items may be lost. We strongly suggest to retrieve any items placed in the Auction House inventory, so that any items are not lost.

Even before that, in the original broadcast.

Ah. I didn't catch that broadcast so I didn't know. =T
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I would still love to know their reasoning on why they disabled Auction House.
    It was working as intended before it got disabled unless I'm missing something here.
  • PankotePankote
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Am I the only one who had meet-cute braces that didn't get the peas in a pod box in the mail?
  • HarukariHarukari
    edited June 5, 2019
    Pankote wrote: »
    Am I the only one who had meet-cute braces that didn't get the peas in a pod box in the mail?

I got mine, submit a ticket, hopefully you got a screenshot for proof though.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 5, 2019

Maybe? Did you or the player who previous had them have a name change?
    Harukari wrote: »
    It was working as intended before it got disabled unless I'm missing something here.

They might have disabled it to see if they can fix the issues where people have lost their items that they in the AH, in spite of Nexon saying that it was strongly advised to remove them before the server merge. =T
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Check your private messages.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195

Were you the "original" holder or were you gifted a bracelet by someone else who had used the peas in a pod box? (did yours have 0 trades or was it (not tradable) ) Only the people with (not tradable) ones were given the box, as that's the original meet-cute and signifies they were the one who opened the box to begin with.

same, didn't experience any problems
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    In case it was missed:
    Katherz wrote: »
    [...]We took down the auction house due to bug some players were experiencing when buying items that were from before the merge that caused a rollback. When it is fixed, it will come back up. Thanks.
    LeineiHarukari
  • HarukariHarukari
    I guess I missed that. Alright then.
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    For some reason the notes on the characters who had their names changed won't load. I only noticed this just now because my main didn't have their name changed. I dunno if it's that bug where notes sometimes won't load, or if they really are gone due to the name change. Has there been any info regarding this?