Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fourth of July 2019 Event

Comments

• lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    edited July 5, 2019
    you know the event is broken when actual firework from general shop dont work, but old firework from past event work AND ALSo when you can Just CC to lunch a bazzilion firework.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Wow! Only thing I haven't gotten yet is the Trump Card Hat! XD Talk about a Major Haul! I even have a few extras of every equipable item I've gotten so far that I can either sell or give to new players who missed the event later. I mean, come on, the Twinkle Star Umbrella is pretty cool.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    so are we just gonna ignore the fact that people are cheating the event by changing channels constantly good event
    Greta
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Rip ladeca robe.
    Feel sorry for the people who spent 30-40m on theirs before this event.

I spent 27m on mine before this event so..
    THICCthighssavelivesSherri