Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About time no?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited July 19, 2019 in General Chat
Flashy metal dye well. Grey and black and recycled same batch of flashy metal gacha dyes are getting monotonous.

I don't mind just re-using the rng seed for flashy dye well on metal versions. Its unique enuf. I wanna splash colors across all these untapped metallic parts.

I get OCD whenever I see all the flashy fun potentials I'm missing out on everytime I enter the wardrobe.

giphy.gif
  1. Do you wanna spread the love too?12 votes
    1. For the love of flashy...Yes!
       25% (3 votes)
    2. It's another kewl "well" paying infinite gold source.
       75% (9 votes)

Comments

• DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I say "no" every time I peek in a shop and see those flashing dyes. I just don't get the attraction at all. It's especially jarring when you have dyes flashing in clashing colors or from brights to neutrals...The worst of them are like if the Las Vegas strip and that one banned episode of Pokemon (the one that gave all those kids seizures and got Porygon perma-banned from the anime) had some sort of unholy demonic offspring that was then baptized in a pit of malfunctioning light-up sneakers.

...But, that's just my personal bias...
    WolfsingerSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Where's the option for no?
    Sherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I say "no" every time I peek in a shop and see those flashing dyes. I just don't get the attraction at all. It's especially jarring when you have dyes flashing in clashing colors or from brights to neutrals...The worst of them are like if the Las Vegas strip and that one banned episode of Pokemon (the one that gave all those kids seizures and got Porygon perma-banned from the anime) had some sort of unholy demonic offspring that was then baptized in a pit of malfunctioning light-up sneakers.

I don't care for flashys either but I have made one exception: I got a dye that flashed not too quickly between bright red and black and I applied that to the plume on a helmet. So now, since I'm "tall", when I wear the helmet, I look like a police car! XD
    Danievictria
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Helsa wrote: »

I don't care for flashys either but I have made one exception: I got a dye that flashed not too quickly between bright red and black and I applied that to the plume on a helmet. So now, since I'm "tall", when I wear the helmet, I look like a police car! XD

That sounds like an actual good use of a flashy XD
    Danievictria
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    As if metals aren't flashie enough lol.
  • LiidaLiida
    Mabinogi Rep: 695
    Liida wants flashy hair dyes...and flashy pet dyes.....
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Liida wrote: »

Reminds me of this.
    NfJdtqf.gif
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerSherriRadiant DawnCrimsọn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Sai wrote: »
    Liida wrote: »

Reminds me of this.
    NfJdtqf.gif

I don't even have words, I just hurt xD