Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Quests

RaintheswordRainthesword
Mabinogi Rep: 1,905
edited August 22, 2019 in General Chat
So just wanna have a headcount of who else saved those event quests with rb pots as rewards expecting them to remain because nothing in the quest window stated they would vanish and we've had plenty of quests under event tabs remain. Feels bad, come feel bad with me!
  1. Did you also hold onto your event quests expecting them to remain?19 votes
    1. Yes
       32% (6 votes)
    2. No
       68% (13 votes)

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited August 22, 2019
    I was going to do that, but luckily I read the Maint notice and saw it mentioned:
    The Summer Master Plan is coming to an end. Be sure to take advantage of the final day of
    buffs. All Rental Weapons, Quests, and the Bone Dragon (Rental) Whistle will be removed.

Now I've got to try and make use of all of these 7-day-expiring Rebirth Potions I was hoping to save for later.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    To me, what's lost is lost. It will hurt a bit for a while, but one can recover. After all, we can expect the incentives to come back, or there will new incentives.
    Rainthesword
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I kinda figured they'd die anyway, and just did the ones I felt like doing.
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I think I did a total of 2, expecting the quests to remain and I can use the items when I need them. Alas, it wasn't the case.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

I think I did a total of 2, expecting the quests to remain and I can use the items when I need them. Alas, it wasn't the case.

Pity. I got lazy on the one with the artifacts and stuff, and then didn't finish the last one because I didn't feel like running a dungeon.
    I was kinda busy that week too so XP

Pity. I got lazy on the one with the artifacts and stuff, and then didn't finish the last one because I didn't feel like running a dungeon.

And I missed 5 days of the memory event ahahahaha!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

And I missed 5 days of the memory event ahahahaha!

RIP
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I saved mine expecting that. Yup... I did every single one of them.

At least I still have these.
    YKE5XL0.png
    Sai wrote: »
    I saved mine expecting that. Yup... I did every single one of them.

At least I still have these.
    YKE5XL0.png

I remember they removed one manus potion quest I had completed from my log but I didn't take reward yet. I think the skill ones stay no matter what.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Yep. Oh well, I'm 30k total anyway.