Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please merge Alexina and Nao

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Feedback and Suggestions
The last time anything was mentioned, about this, was more than 30 days ago. So, I'm creating a new thread, as per site policy, because we wouldn't want the powers that be to think that this issue has gone away now wouldn't we.

Please merge Alexina and Nao.

Helsa0151 of Alexina
KitiniNegumikoSherriJw889xSho76AgentMimikyu

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Merrrr
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I agree 100000000%. Full support.
    Jw889
    edited September 11, 2019
    We'll be waiting for the rest of our Milletian brethren from the other side. Just like the Berlin Wall.
    KitiniSherriJw889AgentMimikyu
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Eh. Might as well.
    Game is already dead.

But I'm not going through all that name changing mess again.
    I better get to keep my name and not go back to Harukari+Ruairi.
    Thanks.
    HaruuchanAgentMimikyu
    Harukari wrote: »
    Eh. Might as well.
    Game is already dead.

But I'm not going through all that name changing mess again.
    I better get to keep my name and not go back to Harukari+Ruairi.
    Thanks.

It would probably be Harukari+Nao
    Greta wrote: »
    Better have a game with active and populated community than only have a cute OWO name for your liking, but no one to play with. What's the point of having an online game if you have to mostly solo there anyway.

Turn it into a solo RPG and sell it with DLCs.
    SherriKitt15xSho76
  • GretaGreta
    Better have a game with active and populated community than only have a cute OWO name for your liking, but no one to play with. What's the point of having an online game if you have to mostly solo there anyway.
    AgentMimikyu
  • HelsaHelsa
    We'll be waiting for the rest of our Milletian brethren from the other side. Just like the Berlin Wall.

OMG that's brilliant. West Germany was made of the American, British, and French sectors, like Ruairi, Tarlach, and Mari. East Germans tried to escape to the west as their home country atrophied.
    Helsa wrote: »

OMG that's brilliant. West Germany was made of the American, British, and French sectors, like Ruairi, Tarlach, and Mari. East Germans tried to escape to the west as their home country atrophied.

Exactly. So, we'll be waiting for ya.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    It will happen eventually, don't worry guys.
    It's not a matter of If, it's a matter of When.
    AgentMimikyu
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

Nope. If Alex wants to merge, they have to accept any server tags.
    Haruuchan
  • HelsaHelsa
    If Alex wants to merge, they have to accept any server tags.

If they do it soon, yep, probably. If they switch to using, say, record number for the key field then we can all call our characters Kitsune, say.
  • GretaGreta
    edited September 12, 2019

And i will accept it. I don't care about my name or anyone else's weeb name they have and want to possess till death takes it away and so on.
    Kensamaofmari
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    I still support a full server merge, Alexina is not as populated as it once was and is slowly getting worst. being divided is pointless for a game with such a small player base.

I am more then happy with getting stuck with any server tag and going through the long and annoying name change process so it doesn't effect any Nao players names. just getting merged into Nao and being part of a more active community without having to give up my old character is more then enough. I don't want to leave mabi, it is a mmo I have loved for 12 years but at the same time I don't think any player or server wants to be left out to die a slow death. avoiding a full merge harms both Alexina and Nao server. if all Alexina players are given a tag so all Nao server names will not be changed in any way then Nao server doesn't really have anything to lose and if extra lag is the concern just add 4 more channels so Nao has 14 channels total. although I think 10 channels would probably be enough.
    Greta
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Alexia seems dead right now :C
    maybe because so many people hate that we didn't merge with nao or simply cause of school just starting for the kids recently.

im all pro for having just one server with many channels please!
    AgentMimikyu
    Alexia seems dead right now :C
    maybe because so many people hate that we didn't merge with nao or simply cause of school just starting for the kids recently.

im all pro for having just one server with many channels please!

Mixture of everything including some people deciding to make characters on Nao.
  • HelsaHelsa

And i will accept it. I don't care about my name or anyone else's weeb name they have and want to possess till death takes it away and so on.

If they performed such a merge the exact same way, this time they actually could leave resident Naowegians alone and force +Alexina only on Alexinans, since this time it would be a merge of only two servers. The previous time there were three servers, so you ethically could not rank one above the other; here you sort of can. If they did that and sometime afterwards move to using record number for the key field, thus allowing name duplication, then I think that would be well received.
    SherriDanievictria
  • GretaGreta

If they performed such a merge the exact same way, this time they actually could leave resident Naowegians alone and force +Alexina only on Alexinans, since this time it would be a merge of only two servers. The previous time there were three servers, so you ethically could not rank one above the other; here you sort of can. If they did that and sometime afterwards move to using record number for the key field, thus allowing name duplication, then I think that would be well received.

Why are you telling this to me? I literally said i don't care about my name and getting merged with Nao is the only thing i desire since the merge happened.
  • HelsaHelsa

Why are you telling this to me? I literally said i don't care about my name and getting merged with Nao is the only thing i desire since the merge happened.

I'm telling the world Greta. Your post is just a conventient one to respond to as it represents what many on Alexina might think. We still love you; don't worry! :)
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

I agree with this, both sides are happy. We merge and Naowegians don't have to go through that big headache of +Server tags.

People could argue it 'isn't fair', but honestly that is such a weak argument. We went through it before so why give it to us again? Sounds like it's less of a 'not fair' argument and more of a personal vendetta for not being included in the festivities.

Kinda like a kid missing out on someones birthday party because his parents cant drive him over to their house that day cuz' they live far away, and then X years later they move into the same neighborhood as birthday kid so he gets to go to every birthday party now but he still has a giant grudge against everyone because he was left out before, when it was actually the parents fault.
    Bad parenting, Nexon.