Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Events+ Headsup

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited February 15, 2017
    Probably a bug, guys. Let's let Nexon know what's going on.

Edit: Their hours should start in 30 mins. That's probably why this wasn't caught right away.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I don't think it's a bug, since event is supposed to end already.
    Helsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 15, 2017
    Oh, man, I'm a bat. I didn't see the time tag.

7:00 AM PST Wednesday, Feb. 8 - 7:00 AM PST Wednesday, Feb. 15

That's kinda dumb and oddly specified. At least we have the skill stuff still =T.

We should still have potions til tomorrow. I went ahead and edited the main post to reflect this.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited February 15, 2017
    It's the last day for this, but I've clicked on the "receive item" button twice now, once an hour ago, and once just now, and I never got my adventure seals. Is it no longer working? I mean, they'll be the last two I get today, I'm off to work in a bit, and it's not big loss if I can't, but that's a little weird to be able to click it today and yet get nothing for it.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yep, the Timed Item thingy is officially giving no more prizes.

Well, now I can stop neglecting my main.
    Among all my characters, I earned like 25 each of stackable dye amps, 25pt skill training seals, and 2 hour 2x Combat Exp potions, ~6 each of the specific 2x Skill training potions (1 Hour), and like 67 of the 2x Complete Skill Exp Potion (1 Hour).

Lordy lord, I'm glad all these are bank tradeable.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    The timed thingy had a specific expiration timer programmed into it. When the time ran out it would cease giving out prizes. It is functioning as intended, but we were not properly informed.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Gaea wrote: »
    The timed thingy had a specific expiration timer programmed into it. When the time ran out it would cease giving out prizes. It is functioning as intended, but we were not properly informed.

It said it in the announcement page though, as Leinei pointed out above, though I think we all probably missed that it said times as well as dates lol.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Yep, the Timed Item thingy is officially giving no more prizes.

Well, now I can stop neglecting my main.
    Among all my characters, I earned like 25 each of stackable dye amps, 25pt skill training seals, and 2 hour 2x Combat Exp potions, ~6 each of the specific 2x Skill training potions (1 Hour), and like 67 of the 2x Complete Skill Exp Potion (1 Hour).

Lordy lord, I'm glad all these are bank tradeable.

whoa!! i didn't know that. for some reason i thought the timer thing was just 1 per account so if you got prize 1 on one character then logged into another would get prize 2 not another prize 1. nice O-O
  • LeineiLeinei
    I wound up spamming that button on a few characters for that Justice Outfit.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Leinei wrote: »
    Make sure to get those Rebirth Potions from the Master Plan Event used up as they're supposed to poof after the maintenance! Also if I've missed anything, please be sure to let me know so I can amend this post.

Funny thing is mine actually went poof after last weeks maintenance...
    After maintenance I was like WHAT THE I KNEW I HAD 6 incomplete RB POTS IN MY INVENTORY LAST NIGHT... when I went to RB.
  • LeineiLeinei
    And to make things weirder, apparently you can't even stack the partials anymore to form a 12-hour Rebirth Potion. All it does is form a stack of 3 partial rebirth pots and say 'Master Tin's Rebirth Event isn't in progress'.