Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pillow Fight Event

ZearaZeara
Mabinogi Rep: 900
edited October 2, 2019 in General Chat
Ok so I'm having extreme dumb right now but someone help me understand this.
How the heck am I supposed to complete the RPS quest 10 times at the END?
5FBGRz-eTMK0qpxAebWR7A.png

Im going to be hella mad if I did all these relay events for this to prevent me from getting the bananananan outfit. I didnt even try the RPS event yet for the fact I didnt care for that butt wiggle gesture.

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    It's a typo. Check discord.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    In short. Turn in 10 feathers (1 each day) for the 4th memory piece.
    Finish the rock paper scissors quest once to get butt wiggle.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965

No. It's a typo. Check discord.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Katherz told us it was a typo about a day/less than a day after the quest went up and the shocked cries rang through the playerbase. I think if the game makes an issue out of it we can submit a ticket, but maybe they'll fix it during maintenance tomorrow hopefully
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Katherz told us it was a typo about a day/less than a day after the quest went up and the shocked cries rang through the playerbase. I think if the game makes an issue out of it we can submit a ticket, but maybe they'll fix it during maintenance tomorrow hopefully

Was my summary incorrect?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

It satisfied the magic criteria :)
    But no, sorry, and they fixed the typo like I hoped, so we just gotta deliver those last couple feathers. Could completely skip over the rock-paper-scissors one-
    But we know no one will

But no, sorry, and they fixed the typo like I hoped, so we just gotta deliver those last couple feathers. Could completely skip over the rock-paper-scissors one-
    But we know no one will

I haven't done rock paper scissors at all because by the time I finish everything else, it's time for bed.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

But we know no one will

I haven't done rock paper scissors at all because by the time I finish everything else, it's time for bed.

If only we could turbo-speed fish.
    That's what takes up the most time for me, as far as daily event activities goes.
    ... Well that and the waiting time to receive all of the days Melodies/RPS tickets.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Iyasenu wrote: »

But we know no one will

That's what takes up the most time for me, as far as daily event activities goes.
    ... Well that and the waiting time to receive all of the days Melodies/RPS tickets.

OMG i thought i was the only one!
    I have ton of tickets and no time to use them... :/
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited October 3, 2019

I was able to do it 50 times, then I wanted to smash my own head with Rock. Having to do it 300 times is too much with everything going on. It's so slow.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
    Iyasenu wrote: »

But we know no one will

Speaking of speed fish, fishing should go beyond rod and reel to using nets, traps, spears, harpoons etc.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Okay so i got the Gesture.

It's not twerking (thank god).
    I used all the tickets I collected since the start of the event yesterday and still ended up 21 short. Around 3 hrs of RPS