Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Duel Wielding Idea for Elves

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    Yes, and people can write frigging anything they want in the history books as well..

And elsewhere.
    . . . while you keep dabbling over the same facts over and over again..

I wasn't alone in that.
    I don't know why we started debating the events of Agincourt here, but I think it's time to stop because we are going nowhere but into the abyss from derailing this topic.

Sounds good to me.

Guess it's time to rout like the French army.

If they are lead properly they do well enough; Napolean (At least until his enemies had finally learned how to fight him), Ms. D'Arc, and Chucky the Hammer proved that. On the other hand, no less than Aurther Wellesley himself, when asked about his assessment of Waterloo, put it best: "They came at us in the old manner, and we dispatched them in the old manner"; ouch!

For the French, 3rd time was the charm at Patay against the English.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Yes, and people can write frigging anything they want in the history books as well..

And elsewhere.

I wasn't alone in that.
    I don't know why we started debating the events of Agincourt here, but I think it's time to stop because we are going nowhere but into the abyss from derailing this topic.

Sounds good to me.

If they are lead properly they do well enough; Napolean (At least until his enemies had finally learned how to fight him), Ms. D'Arc, and Chucky the Hammer proved that. On the other hand, no less than Aurther Wellesley himself, when asked about his assessment of Waterloo, put it best: "They came at us in the old manner, and we dispatched them in the old manner"; ouch!

Turned the English into paté, did they?

And elsewhere.

I wasn't alone in that.

Sounds good to me.

Turned the English into paté, did they?

More or less. Didn't need any crossbows either.
  • SebSeb
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Give humans another set of arms so that we can quad wield swords, literally turning into a blender that hits 12 times a second with attack delay buffs and fh.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Seb wrote: »
    Give humans another set of arms so that we can quad wield swords, literally turning into a blender that hits 12 times a second with attack delay buffs and fh.

Golden-Voyage-of-Sinbad-1973-1.jpg

Golden-Voyage-of-Sinbad-1973-1.jpg

Or he could be referring to Avalokiteśvara.

Now I have an outrageous idea for elves to dual wield bow and staff where the staff enhances the power, attack and range of the bow.
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Now I have an outrageous idea for elves to dual wield bow and staff where the staff enhances the power, attack and range of the bow.

Elves should be able to hold a bow with either foot and fire staves with them, use one hand to shoot one staff from one of the foot held bows, and their ear for the other while using their free hand to sip tea.
    We also need a Final Ear skill, basically it would be Final Hit functionally but scale with the bow in your hand and do ranged type damage, with an animation of repeatedly stabbing the target in the eyes with your ear, spinning around and stabbing them in the eye again with the other ear, it would also use your bow's effective range for it's splash range and never miss because how can ears miss.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Lutetium wrote: »

Elves should be able to hold a bow with either foot and fire staves with them, use one hand to shoot one staff from one of the foot held bows, and their ear for the other while using their free hand to sip tea.
    We also need a Final Ear skill, basically it would be Final Hit functionally but scale with the bow in your hand and do ranged type damage, with an animation of repeatedly stabbing the target in the eyes with your ear, spinning around and stabbing them in the eye again with the other ear, it would also use your bow's effective range for it's splash range and never miss because how can ears miss.

. . . and they can have, like, lasers, like, pew pew pew; with rockets pshhhhhhhhhhhh BOOM and call in air strikes NEEEEEEEEEAAAAARGH POM POM ratatatata neeeeeer ratatataata MAY DAY MAY DAY I'M HIT. NEEEEEEEER . . . tha'd be AWESOME!!!!!! XD

. . . and they can have, like, lasers, like, pew pew pew; with rockets pshhhhhhhhhhhh BOOM and call in air strikes NEEEEEEEEEAAAAARGH POM POM ratatatata neeeeeer ratatataata MAY DAY MAY DAY I'M HIT. NEEEEEEEER . . . tha'd be AWESOME!!!!!! XD

Air strike would be meteor of course.
  • HelsaHelsa

Air strike would be meteor of course.

Nooo, air strike is the G8 horn thingie. Meteor is more like orbital bombardment.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited February 14, 2020
    3 times is better tho
    dbf0aa5f830a24985df91d7ad51b7266ef781dd3_hq.jpg
  • HelsaHelsa
    You can totally use a sword in your mouth; Rainbow Dash proved it:

v8B3dqI.png