Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Something very interesting about HDMI-laptops...

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in Town Square
Apparently, when I connected my laptop to a large screen with HDMI-input via an HDMI-cable, the laptop suddenly performed a lot faster. Thought I'd mention it since it might be useful to know for some people. Forget gaming laptops! Connect to a HDMI-screen! =D
  1. Hast thou gotten the same result from connecting thy laptop to an HDMI-screen via HDMI-cable?3 votes
    1. Yes. I also find my laptop running faster when connected to an HDMI-monitor.
       33% (1 vote)
    2. No? I don't notice any difference in performance...?
       33% (1 vote)
    3. I don't have an HDMI screen/monitor/cable to test this out D=
       0% (0 votes)
    4. OMG! Habi actually made a SHORT thread! O_O
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Too much hassle; I got a laptop /because/ I /didn't/ want to lug around a LCD-monitor everywhere...!
       0% (0 votes)
    6. ...really? Well, then, good-bye desk-top, and hello laptops! This is going to save me SO MUCH SPACE!
       33% (1 vote)
    7. ...something inserted here... «defeats the purpose of having a laptop» ...something inserted here...
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited February 12, 2020
    I connect to a HDMI Vizio TV.
    While it does run faster, sometimes the images get fuzzy.

And I'm pretty sure it's just my screen size issue, but some games after exiting from full screen, the windows will shrink small and flash but you can only click things where you would normally click on the screen. The only way to reset it is to reconnect the HDMI cable.
    HabimaruWolfsinger