Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why would you call yourself a PERSON ?

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
edited February 22, 2020 in Town Square
Quoting some of the «statutory» reference. Have you not ever wondered why the word/spelling of «PERSONS» is somehow accepted as a grammatically correct plural-form of the word PERSON, instead of using the word «people» ? Yet, when it comes to words like Goose, the plural-form is Geese, not Gooses (yes, yes, the word «Moose» is not converted to Meese, but «Mooses» is also grammatically incorrect).

In that language (Legalese) that looks like English (Legalese) and sounds like English (Legalese), but is not actually English (Legalese), the words that you take for granted as meaning the same thing as how they are used in common-parlance actually causes many of you to unknowingly commit perjury when you are speaking to anybody who might in any way be involved in using any court-system against you (especially the U.S. courts that contain over 50% of the whole entire world's liars... I mean lawyers... wait, lawyers are liars...).

Also, The United States Code is Not the Law, nor are Statutes.

«All codes, rules and regulations are applicable to the government authorities only, not human/creators in accordance with God’s laws; All codes, rules and regulations are unconstitutional and lacking in due process….» Rodrigues v. United States Secretary of Labor, 769 F.2d 1344 (9th Cir.) (1984)
(Note: For those who choose to read the above-quoted case itself in its entirety, but are not very well-versed in how the law-system operates, you might come away from the reading thinking that this was a lost case by the Plaintiff and thus an invalid reference; how-ever, the case is filed under the «opinion» category, but it did also reveal that «administrative» procedures cannot be reviewed and that a «constitution» does not protect you from «administrative-courts» since such types of Article I Administrative-Courts actually operate as a PRIVATE BUSINESS and not as a Transparent Public Government-Entity, and was why Federal-Court could not gain Subject-Matter Jurisdiction over the issues the Plaintiff brought forth in his Complaint/s).

«The word "person" in legal terminology is perceived as a general word which normally includes in its scope a variety of entities other than human beings.» Church of Scientology v. US Department of Justice (1979) 612 F2d 417, 425
(Note: The summary is essentially «'The word "person"» is [according to Legalese] «a variety of entities other than human beings'» ...also, for those who are not very well-versed in Legalese-definitions, who thinks that the word «includes» infers «but not limited to» ...nope, includes is literally mutually exclusive to anything that is not listed as part of what is included)
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/1127
The term “person” and any other word or term used to designate the applicant or other entitled to a benefit or privilege or rendered liable under the provisions of this chapter includes a juristic person as well as a natural person. The term “juristic person” includes a firm, corporation, union, association, or other organization capable of suing and being sued in a court of law.

The term “person” also includes the United States, any agency or instrumentality thereof, or any individual, firm, or corporation acting for the United States and with the authorization and consent of the United States. The United States, any agency or instrumentality thereof, and any individual, firm, or corporation acting for the United States and with the authorization and consent of the United States, shall be subject to the provisions of this chapter in the same manner and to the same extent as any nongovernmental entity.

The term “person” also includes any State, any instrumentality of a State, and any officer or employee of a State or instrumentality of a State acting in his or her official capacity. Any State, and any such instrumentality, officer, or employee, shall be subject to the provisions of this chapter in the same manner and to the same extent as any nongovernmental entity.
All statutory definitions of a «person» always refers to the corporate-entity. Yes, they may use terms like «Natural Person» (and there is also the «Juristic Person» term), but the only difference that makes is along the lines of how a «Person Naturalized in the United States» becomes a «Natural Person» as opposed to an «Alien Person» ...only «people» and «man» are the non-corporation terms to use for what many of you mistakenly refer to and call human-beings. Etymologically, the word «man» (or mankind) does not mean solely the male gender of the people referred to by biologists as -sapiens, but is in reference to all of what is often called humanity, regardless of whether the people included are male or female.

For those who are still confused, consider that there is (or was) a Walt Disney (the manいます), and a WALT DISNEY (the PERSON/CORPORATIONがあります). They are not the same entity... they both have a name that looks the same, sounds the same, and are seemingly identical in spelling, but they are completely different from one another.

Other words to watch out for :
Public Trust (you mean like a Cestui Que Trust ?)
Security (when they say that they are protecting your «security» do you think it's for your «safety» ?)

Whilst it may seem like there must have been some sort of gigantic, elaborate, complicated «conspiracy» for all of this deception to be brought about, I assure you that it is not a conspiracy that any group of people decided to concoct, but, because all Legislators(Scribes)/Regulators(Pharisees)/etc., are essentially just «pawns» being used by The Dark Sovereign Power as described by the writings of the very Messiah himself.
  1. Another Poll...!3 votes
    1. I Already Knew This Stuff...
       0% (0 votes)
    2. You Learn Something New Every Day ! ^_^
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I Can't Believe This...! X_X
       0% (0 votes)
    4. That's Crazy !
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Damnit, Habi, I am going to take you to court !
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Don't Sue Me ! D=
       0% (0 votes)
    7. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, Because More Than Two Lines Long, I Didn't Read Any of It at All ! =D
       67% (2 votes)
    8. This Thread Doesn't Discuss Elves & Giants Enough...
       33% (1 vote)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    You must be bored.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I haven't read any of this, but I already want to punch you for posting something like this that I could possibly accidentally read. :/
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Greta wrote: »
    You must be bored.
    Just compelled to translate some of that Legalese into plain ****ing English every now and then... word-magic revealed !
    The spelling of one's name is a lot like spell-casting~
    Signing one's name in cursive hand-writing is a lot like placing one's name under a curse~
    Paying the $$$ amount of a jail/bail/prison-bond is a lot like paying hommage to Baal~
    I haven't read any of this, but I already want to punch you for posting something like this that I could possibly accidentally read. :/
    There's a literal voting option : «Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, Because More Than Two Lines Long, I Didn't Read Any of It at All ! =D»
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited February 23, 2020
    . . . um because other sentient primates call me that. . . . well . . . . I mean among other things of course.
    You must be bored.

It's a weird kind of bored though isn't it? I mean, all that effort, for a tepid mild gag.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Helsa wrote: »
    . . . um because other sentient primates call me that. . . . well . . . . I mean among other things of course.
    You must be bored.

It's a weird kind of bored though isn't it? I mean, all that effort, for a tepid mild gag.

Some people are into that-
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I am not a person because I am not the son of Per.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I am not a person because I am not the son of Per.

You'd have to be Swedish, I think, to have a parent named Per.