Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where's the male Serval/Caracal outfit?

KousukeKiraKousukeKira
Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
edited April 16, 2020 in General Chat
Kaban Outfit (M)
Kaban Outfit (F)

Kyururu Outfit (M)
Kyururu Outfit (F)

Serval Outfit (F)
???

Caracal Outfit (F)
???

Western Parotia Outfit (M)
Western Parotia Outfit (F)

Superb Bird-of-Paradise Outfit (M)
Superb Bird-of-Paradise Outfit (F)

Where's the male version? So the cute ones are female only. When I first scrolled through it, I thought Nexon/Devcat/whoever learned and made Crossover outfits for both genders. Yeah that happiness was short-lived. The Ferris outfit has a female version even though Ferris is male only in the Anime. This could have been a new Ferris outfit but nah.

I would attach a poll but I know they won't go back and fix it anyway. So whatever. One reason more not to spend NX.

Comments

• GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    That really is sad. It would have been better if it came out in shopping bags for F and M.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    The important question is where are my penguin outfits?
    KensamaofmariSaiWolfsinger