Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

O-Zone Generators & Things to Know...

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
edited April 27, 2020 in Town Square
For those of you who come from the «main-stream» school-of-thought, you are probably immediately thinking, but isn't «O-Zone» supposed to be bad for us to expose our biological-bodies ? Alas, you have only been taught a «half-truth» about O-Zone, for it is only «bad» when it's been super-heated or micro-waved, such as from the heat of the sun, although we could also say that anything that's been «micro-waved» (or super-heated by sun-radiation) is bad for the biological-bodies.

I now shall «edumacate» you readers with the true and proper facts about O-Zone:
① O-Zone is something of the earth's «natural air-filtration» system
② The air/atmosphere is «O-zoneated» during and right after a fresh thunder-storm
③ One could say that «hot O-zone» may be dangerous (but let's be real... anything that's been «micro-waved» has «radio-activity» that should be avoided)
④ In contrast... «cold O-zone» is actually quite beneficial and is the type to be found during/after thunder-storms for that clean pure/fresh mountain-air smell
⑤ Cold O-zone has odour/odor-neutralization properties
«odor» is the American-spelling and «odour» is the British/International-English spelling; Yes, I didn't bother to use neutralization/neutralisation, but that's a minor enough detail to be ignored unless you enjoy or feel compelled into opening and reading these types of spoilers
Odour-elimination/neutralisation can also be done via spreading around a bunches of Baking Soda Powder of course but then requires further clean-up via vacuuming and/or sweeping.

I don't know how many other people on these boards have had any experience with O-Zone generators but here are some of my own experiences...
➡ The first time I ever had exposure to what these O-Zone generator devices can do, amongst the most-impressionable were two particular cases, one in which I was sitting guest-side in the van of the travelling promoter, and another when I lent a device to a teacher at a school where I used to attend (next spoiler for details)
The traveling promoter was a smoker, and I have always been a non-smoker, yet, despite being in the same automobile as him, whilst he was smoking inside, I actually could not smell the odour(s) from his cigarette(s), and this was apparently thanks to an O-Zone generator plugged into the van's cigarette-lighter;
For the class-room where I had lent a device to a teacher, I actually had a really nasty cold and very bad runny nose that morning, but, upon arriving at that particular teacher's class, all of my sinuses some-how just instantly vanished and disappeared completely, and my nose was no longer runny with excessive mucus that I had been blowing into paper/tissue all morning until then... that was also apparently due to the O-Zone generator that I had lent him, for a «test» run, although it seems that one needs to keep the settings of O-Zone generators rather «low» otherwise you'll end up smelling some kind of burning smell, which he informed me about setting it too high at first, but then lowered the power-output (the optimum setting is where it is just below the power-output amount that would resulting in a smell like something had caught on fire)
[Note] The following words are used in the context of what are more accurate to use in «Legalese» language...
Traveling Promoter : Although the «promoter» part can be left out in this case the «common-parlance» word would have been «Driver»
Guest-Side : In common-parlance this is often called «Passenger-Side»
I won't get too detailed with the «Legalese» stuff at this time but in «Traffic-Courts» (which really are highly unlawful racketeering enterprises) these are the words that are typically used by those who successfully get «traffic-tickets» dismissed since «Driving» is actually a commercial-activity according to Legalese-language; i.e.: if you're not being paid to transport persons or property for hire, such as being the operator of a taxi-cab, bus, etc., you are «legally» not a «Driver» by «legal» definition (and «legal» should not be confused with «lawful» but know why this is a fact would probably require specialized knowledge dating back from decades or even centuries ago in order to comprehend/understand the reasons/processes/systems/etc)
Why are you STILL opening these WAY «off-topic» spoilers-within-spoilers, anyway!? O_O
Regardless, just in case anybody is still not aware that there are in fact, TWO different «constitutions» that look and sound nearly/almost the same, but are not, here is a link to a letter from an Arizona senator that briefly makes some use of some words used by the «Legalese» system...
http://www.abodia.com/public/articles/arizona-senator-right-to-travel.htm
Note that there is the «organic Constitution» which is separate from the «corporate Constitution» to which most of you unknowingly subject yourselves
One other thing you might want to know about O-Zone generators is how they might interact with the rest of your devices. The O-Zone generator I currently have/use seems to trigger that «USB device disconnected/plugged in» sound on my computer if I leave it running for too long even though I am not connecting/disconnecting any USB-devices (I suppose that either means that O-Zone generators do not need to be running for too long or maybe I just need to get another to replace this one unless both are the answer).

Finally, keep in mind that O-Zone generators can run your electric-bill rather sky-high if you're running multiples, and leave them on 24/7 (something that should probably be avoided). I have «duration-timer» settings on my O-Zone generator where I can have it automatically shut itself off after intervals of 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, or 8 hours (it's been my observation that I typically only need maybe a half-hour run due to living in a rather small space for now [planning to move again eventually though]).
Speaking of «Sky-High» electric-bills, one time, although I didn't make the «connection» at the time, I used to live at an apartment-unit that was apparently «haunted» (or at least maybe some object I had there may have been haunted), such to the point where there was periodic «poltergeist-activity» (or it could have been some sort of strange technology as some of Nikola Tesla's inventions were known to induce seemingly «paranormal-like» activity), and the electric-bill was ridiculously super-high every month (I later on learned that «haunted» places with high-levels of «poltergeist-activities» tend to often result in cases where the victims/complainants often report excessively high electric-bills... this I am pretty sure is not just some sort of mere coincidence).
Yay ! Another «off-topic» injection ! I am sure most people are going to be rather «skeptical» about the existence of such things as poltergeist-activities, and that should not be surprising, considering that this does seem to be as «rare» of a phenomenon (particularly in Western-cultures) as witnessing a meteorite strike the ground near you; probably only 0.000003% of the entire world-population will ever encounter that maybe like once every few hundred years, so «statistically» I can say for a fact that most people will probably never «get» to experience this sort of «strangeness» in life, but there are «credible» references to its existence depending on how much trust/faith you might put into «professional academic-institutions» as I quote from the following...
«When electricians checked the tubes, they would find them unscrewed from the sockets at an angle of about 90 degrees. Sharp bangs were heard, and automatic fuses blew without any apparent cause. The office telephone system behaved erratically; it sometimes cut off calls, would have all four phones in the office ring at once, and resulted in inordinately high phone bills.» -Quoted from page five of http://publicparapsychology.org/Public Parapsych/Poltergeist Phenomena Primer Final.pdf (details of the academic-researchers involved and associated universities within for which Ctrl+C is disabled for this particular document and I am not going to spend extra time «transcribing» the information here either; it's a «serious enough topic» that those who wish to look into objectively it are going to need to put forth some more-than-rudimentary effort anyway)

I am actually looking to get another one or two but haven't decided which one(s) would be preferred choices. One of them would be for someone who needs it in his truck because of the «ash-tray smell» within (especially if I need to ride with him anywhere; and maybe yet another one for one of my uncles). The other if I get two or more would be partly to test out my USB-theories. The one I use now came from a NewEgg supplier but I also see several different models listed on Amazon...
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Ozone+Generator+for+Car&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
  1. O-Zone Generators ?2 votes
    1. That is Actually Quite Interesting (Learned Something New !) Now I want (to try) one for myself !
       0% (0 votes)
    2. LOLdidn'tREAD.gif
       50% (1 vote)
    3. I actually bothered to read everything (yes, everything, including spoilers) but alas not interested
       0% (0 votes)
    4. I Have Experience with O-Zone Generators & They Are as You Say
       0% (0 votes)
    5. I Have Experience with O-Zone Generators but mine are different from yours...
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Sounds Like This Would Actually be Very Useful to Help a «Certain Global Situation» End Much Sooner!
       50% (1 vote)
    7. Sorry... I am FULL of «Skepticism» ...like... this is all just far too incredibly unbelievable to me
       0% (0 votes)
    8. None of the Above; This is a ®«Habi-Thread»™ After All ! ;o
       0% (0 votes)

Comments