Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Reflections: Reforged update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/69963/reflections-reforged-patch-notes-november-4th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

-Closed-

WolfsingerWolfsinger
Mabinogi Rep: 5,660
Posts: 1,356
Member
edited May 4, 2020 in Alexina Marketplace
Bought

Comments

  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,735
    Posts: 6,952
    Member
    edited May 2, 2020
    I think i saw a bag being sold for exactly 30m in AH a couple of hours ago.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,660
    Posts: 1,356
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    I think i saw a bag being sold for exactly 30m in AH a couple of hours ago.

    Ah...unfortunate, I missed that if so
    Oh well, I'll keep saving up I guess XD Slowly but steadily....
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,735
    Posts: 6,952
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I think i saw a bag being sold for exactly 30m in AH a couple of hours ago.

    Ah...unfortunate, I missed that if so
    Oh well, I'll keep saving up I guess XD Slowly but steadily....

    Don't worry. If you advertise constantly you will eventually find a seller. :)
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,660
    Posts: 1,356
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I think i saw a bag being sold for exactly 30m in AH a couple of hours ago.

    Ah...unfortunate, I missed that if so
    Oh well, I'll keep saving up I guess XD Slowly but steadily....

    Don't worry. If you advertise constantly you will eventually find a seller. :)

    That's my hope XD
    And if not, hopefully I'll have saved up 55m before the event ends and it becomes semi-impossible
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,660
    Posts: 1,356
    Member
    bumped, up to 40m offered. Main posted edited