[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes!
The following Events, Sales, and Promotions are running
- Harmon's Flower Tree Event: Thursday, April 30th, After Maintenance - Thursday, May 21st, Before Maintenance
- Far Darrig Piece Collection Event: Thursday, April 30th, After Maintenance - Wednesday, May 20th, 11:59 PM PDT
- Timed Item Event: Thursday, May 14th, After Maintenance - Thursday, May 28th, Before Maintenance
- Cotton Candy Sheep Event: Thursday, May 14th, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 4th, Before Maintenance
- Elegant Lotus Box: Thursday, May 14th, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 4th, Before Maintenance
The following bug fixes and changes have been made to the game:
- Talk to the Tiny-Animal-Loving Milletian in Dunbarton and embark on a quest to help a Cotton Candy Sheep realize its dreams! You can check out the event details here.
- The Cotton Candy Sheep aspires to become great and powerful, just like you! To achieve this goal, it needs Super Sheepy Snacks in order to grow big and strong.
- Gather up snacks to help the Cotton Candy Sheep grow and earn rewards along the way! As thanks, if you manage to grow the Cotton Candy Sheep big enough you'll earn your own sheepish pal!
- Of course, this task isn't without danger! On the weekends, deal with the menacing wolves in sheep's clothing! You'll be rewarded aptly for your inspiring courage.
- Be rewarded for your time spent playing Mabinogi! You'll earn items each week simply for playing, and those who go above and beyond by continuing to play after receiving all of the rewards will earn additional gift boxes! You can check out the details in the event post!
- The in-game report tool has been updated. You are now able to manually enter a name and two new infraction categories were added, Gambling and Miscellaneous.
- A strange visitor has appeared in Dunbarton seeking to guide Milletians to a wonderful treasure-filled dungeon. However, you'll need a key to unlock the riches awaiting you. Stay tuned for more information about the Explorer of the Forgotten Tomb event, coming soon!
- There are more fun and exciting events soon to come!
The following are known bugs:
- The Japari pet vehicle sound effects no longer make a persistent noise when the summon is cancelled while moving.
- Changed the hairstyle names for Long 'Indian' Hairdo and Indian Tail to Headband Long Hair and Grassland Tail.
- Updated item name for Altam Dye Ampoule Set to Altam Fixed Dye Ampoule Set.
- Weapons that had the Death Herald Scythe Appearance Scroll applied to them no longer cause the player character to appear floating when it is equipped.
- Game will no longer close when changing the Report User setting to 'Nearby'.
- Unavailable Flowy Owl wigs will no longer appear when searching for them in the Auction House.
- Fixed the game error when changing the Report User setting to 'Nearby'.
- Some appearance scrolls within your inventory cannot be used.
- The thread effects for the Puppetry and Gunslinger skills do not appear properly.
- The Large Ladle weapon will display as the same item color as the equipped item in the other hand.
- The minimized timer bar is overlapping the text UI.
- The emote Throw Burning Paper Airplane cannot currently use Glittering Paper.
- The individual PPP cutout displays can be searched in the Auction House.
Game will return an error still when changing the Report User setting to 'Nearby'.