Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[EVENT] Pan Attendance Book Event

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
edited June 18, 2020 in Vault
It's time for the Pan Attendance Book event. Collect stamps every day to earn items, including the new Giant Pan Doll! You can even earn a Forgotten Tomb Key Exchange Ticket (Event) for the Forgotten Tomb Dungeon. Check out the details below.

200525-mbw-1913-header-590x165.jpg

Pan Attendance Book Event

Event Dates: Thursday, May 28th, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 18th, Before Maintenance

Event Details
  • Log in to Mabinogi with a character above Level 30 and speak with Caravan Joe by the Dunbarton Statue to claim an Erinn Attendance Book. This book will be used to record your attendance during the event.
  • Every day spend at least 36 minutes logged in to Mabinogi on that character, and you'll earn a stamp.
  • Earn enough stamps to claim prizes! You'll have 21 days to claim 15 stamps for the top prize, so don't forget to log in when you can.
  • The event resets daily at 7:00 AM PDT.

Event Prizes:

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    If I use the new Pan bubble speech sticker, it would override my Far Darrig speech bubble, but if I don't use the Pan sticker, it would expire.
    Oof.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    All I can think is... I was excited when I saw the rainbow cheetah, but then when I realized I'd have to pick a color, the first thing my stupid brain thought of was: "how am I gonna gather the rest of the rainbow?"
    And I could see the millions of gold adding up in front of me and I cried XD
    I'm torn between the white and blue, honestly.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 28, 2020
    I think i'm gonna pick the charcoal. The other colors look too weird or just boring to me.
    Wolfsinger
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    All I can think is... I was excited when I saw the rainbow cheetah, but then when I realized I'd have to pick a color, the first thing my stupid brain thought of was: "how am I gonna gather the rest of the rainbow?"

at least we can choose the pet color this time. kind of wish we could have picked different colored Cotton Candy Sheep pets or at be able least dye them. I picked a giant sheep pet and named it dynamaxedpan and was disappointed I couldn't dye the wool black to match Pan. the blue cheetah and charcoal cheetah look awesome though.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

at least we can choose the pet color this time. kind of wish we could have picked different colored Cotton Candy Sheep pets or at be able least dye them. I picked a giant sheep pet and named it dynamaxedpan and was disappointed I couldn't dye the wool black to match Pan. the blue cheetah and charcoal cheetah look awesome though.

I haven't gotten the sheep pet yet, though I can't entirely say I'm not surprised its not dye-able... That is a little disappointing though....he can be pan's cousin instead! xD
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    green chee is amusing i bet no one will pick that
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 6, 2020
    So apparently the pet you choose gives you color matching Cheetah Headband and Cheetah Paw Club. It's nice for people who want black or other color cheetah ears since apparently these headbands aren't dyeable.
    Wolfsinger
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Just got the Pan doll, so adorable!!! Way cuter than all the other doll equips to hold imo.