Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The returned question

SnormieSnormie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
in General Chat
So I've been gone for more than 90 days, took a break.

So if I log into my character I will get the quest for Returned incentive aka the returned title.

My question is, can I save it for later usage?
So instead of completing/doing the quest, can I just keep the quest on my list for a few weeks and then complete it and still have 30 days of it?

Comments

• LenkyunLenkyun
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Yes you can. You won't be able to use the Dunbarton seal merchant until you do the quest (bypass that issue by using the one in Belvast if you need something from that shop), but as long as you don't choose to take the Returned benefit from the seal merchant, you'll keep getting the quest every single time you log in. I've been saving mine for the past month so I can use it for the new talent this week.
    Habimaru