Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Best *overall* one hander

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Some players make the simpler weapons the most efficient. I had a friend who did a lot of work with a simple scimitar and kite shield.

Yep, ask the elephant in the room, you can always just hit the monster again.
  • RakRak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    I used to use a Hatchet as my 1h weapon. It was surprisingly good back in the day. No idea what happened to it. Last I remember was trying to upgrade to a Francisca, but I'm guessing Fraciscas are also outdated? So I'm going to go with a...venom sword. ;D
  • VasumatiVasumati
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Fran is pretty decent. Its a cost effective alternative to the celtic royal battle axe.

So having acquired both CRK Sword and Celtic royal battle axe; and upgrading them fully (regular plus gem, no erg or red yet); ive found that they are pretty much the same damage wise. Axes eeks out a little damage due to axe mastery flat penetration. But its a slow 2 hit vs sword fast 3 hit. Because of that, ive been finding the sword better.

However, swords erg is a measily 50 damage. The axes erg gives 50 damage, like 80 def and prot, windmill damage and cooldown reduction. If we where to take erg into account; the axe wins for sure.

On another note, the CRK vs divine sword; theyre almost identical. Its hard to sah the divine bastard sword is worth the crafting cost. (But it looks fantastic)