Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Composing Help?

InanisInanis
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I'm trying to make "toss a coin to your witcher" How do you do major and minor keys? (I know nothing about music sorry!)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited October 6, 2020
    Inanis wrote: »
    I'm trying to make "toss a coin to your witcher" How do you do major and minor keys? (I know nothing about music sorry!)

There is no key signature in mml. So you treat it as being permanently in C Major/A Minor and every note is described with the proper accidental EVERY time. For what it's worth, you don't have to use a natural sign as the lack of a sharp or flat is automatically interpreted as natural. This is why, if you are short on space, Mabi-bards well transpose music into C Major/A Minor so they don't have to waste space with accidentals.

If you want to get a feel of how it may sound then listen to this: