Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tribute to Everyone Born in Octobre

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in Town Square
https://sndup.net/6wdw/Happy-Birth-Day(Re-Mix)01.mp3

...because several significant people in my life have had their birth-dates in Octobre, and some influential animé-characters, I just wanted to roll this out into the whole entire month which I had been meaning to do for a while, but then I thought I should wait for a specific day when one of them has it on a day this is posted...

One of my favourite «School Idol» characters has her Birth-Day today (21st Octobre).
A former step-father of mine had his birth-days on the 5th of Octobres.
Someone from the Ukraine with whom I used to correspond (and we have an after-life agreement) has a birth-date for the 10th of Octobres.
For that matter, a lovely lady once very active on these forums has her birth-day information set to the beginning of this month, too.

...I will let the song do the talking then... singing...? Talking...? Either way, even if belated, everything is conveyed in the link(s) above/below this thread-post...

https://sndup.net/6wdw/Happy-Birth-Day(Re-Mix)01.mp3

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    A tribute makes it seem like everyone born in Oct is cursed or dead.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Eh ? If anybody is dealing with some «curse» it would be me. Also, one of them is deceased, that being the step-father.
    How-ever, your description of the word sounds like you are using a different dictionary, from the definitions I pulled up not long ago.
    Anyway, now that you brought up the concept/idea of curses, I was thinking of one day making a «Should I be worried ?» thread.
    Within said thread I would post all my multitudes of screen-shots where the # 666 shows up so often practically everywhere;
    whether it be stats, damage-numbers, amount of money held, post-counts, view-counts, timers at the time of screen-capture, etc.
    In any case... a Tribute does not require any sort of curses nor for anybody to be deceased;
    such a connotation for otherwise being equated to/with deaths or curses may be just false (mass-)social-engineering.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited October 21, 2020

They are. Everyone born in October is cursed to die or already dead.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Eh ? If anybody is dealing with some «curse» it would be me. Also, one of them is deceased, that being the step-father.
    How-ever, your description of the word sounds like you are using a different dictionary, from the definitions I pulled up not long ago.
    Anyway, now that you brought up the concept/idea of curses, I was thinking of one day making a «Should I be worried ?» thread.
    Within said thread I would post all my multitudes of screen-shots where the # 666 shows up so often practically everywhere;
    whether it be stats, damage-numbers, amount of money held, post-counts, view-counts, timers at the time of screen-capture, etc.
    In any case... a Tribute does not require any sort of curses nor for anybody to be deceased;
    such a connotation for otherwise being equated to/with deaths or curses may be just false (mass-)social-engineering.

Spooky o.o
    Helsa wrote: »

They are. Everyone born in October is cursed to die or already dead.

Thanks Capt Obv
    Wolfsinger
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Eh ? If anybody is dealing with some «curse» it would be me.
    ok ill bite, who cursed you?
    Wolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    What...? How I supposed to know...? For all we know it may have occurred from a what rather than from a whom...
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    Eh ? If anybody is dealing with some «curse» it would be me.
    ok ill bite, who cursed you?
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    go on owo whats the curse about and how tf it happen
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    I suppose calling it a curse might be a misnomer. Let us just say that the repeat-coincidences are too numerous to be mere coincidences.
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    go on owo whats the curse about and how tf it happen
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    spoopy
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    the-question-dc-comics-1173535-1280x0.jpeg
    Wolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Another Birth-Day was had today; one of my mother's friends. All of us finished eating with a bunch of others at a steak-house not too long ago as a manner of celebrating her birthd-day. Looks like I've managed to cover quite a few birth-days, both locally, and probably also internationally from this thread...