Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Reminder about Black Friday VIP/Premium Sale

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in General Chat
You can buy in lots of 90 days. Four is 360 days. This is slightly less than a year. If you are buying the service for the first time buy 4 lots of 90 days and 1 lot of 30 days (13 months-ish). The Black Friday sale of these services has happened now for over 5 years running. We can assume it will continue. So the idea here is you begin with buying 13 months worth. Then for the next 5 or 6 years you can just buy 4 lots of 90 days. After such time you have to buy another 13 month batch and the process begins all over again.

This public service message brought to you by the Nerdettes Club of Vales.
CrimsọnNegumiko

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited November 26, 2020
    Inb4 snippy members insert "I don't buy service hue hue garbage nexon sucks vomit ext".

No one cares if you do or don't.

But if you do, this is a good deal and this sale happens consistently every year. Meaning next year you can continue getting service for HALF price. So IF this is something you tend to buy each month anyway, you might as well pay half of what you are paying for it now.
    Wolfsinger
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited November 26, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »
    You can buy in lots of 90 days. Four is 360 days. This is slightly less than a year. If you are buying the service for the first time buy 4 lots of 90 days and 1 lot of 30 days (13 months-ish). The Black Friday sale of these services has happened now for over 5 years running. We can assume it will continue. So the idea here is you begin with buying 13 months worth. Then for the next 5 or 6 years you can just buy 4 lots of 90 days. After such time you have to buy another 13 month batch and the process begins all over again.

This public service message brought to you by the Nerdettes Club of Vales.

I buy a years worth of VIP every time we get the Black Friday sale cause half price saves money in the end. the only time I took a year off paying for VIP was when we were fighting to get it updated. my VIP doesn't expire until January 16th 2022. when you break down the price of the 90 day VIP pack during the Black Friday sale it is about $6.30 for each month which I think is worth it with how much the VIP offers now compared to before the update.
    CrimsọnWolfsinger