Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Raaaaaaaandom Warning to All Mortals

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
edited February 3, 2021 in Town Square
Any system that is designed to divide people and make people into enemies against each other is a wicked system. Any system that is designed to unite people and encourage people to help and support and understand each other is a «holy» system.

Although this community is only a very tiny microcosm of the world-population the «distribution» should be similar everywhere.

The main warning I am leaving here is that subscribers to the former are on the wide road to self-destruction,
whilst subscribers to the latter may have a chance to make it to the so-called promised land (that is a metaphor by the way),
and, now that I re-read this thread's thread-title, I guess the warning applies to both mortals as well as discarnates.

I do not believe/follow those who either subscribe to nor create the former as they tend to slander the latter.
Much of what I see lately now seems to revolve around what is commonly called censorship against «benign» information.

For the most part, much of this may be simply «preaching to the choir» for most of this particular community,
but, destructive-ideologies aligned with the former still spread around the world like a cancer, and, thus, this warning.
WolfsingerCrimsọnKensamaofmari