Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[VERY IMPORTANT] ALL of us should KISS the GROUND!

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
edited April 23, 2021 in Town Square
Nah, not what some of you may have automatically been thinking, because I do not mean a «literal» kissing (you can if you still want to though). You might be wondering, why did I or am I creating this thread, and why should you bother checking this thread out ?

Let me just point out a few «relevant» things as to why it is very appropriate for me to bring this to a Mabi-Forums.

① The company that publishes the game for this particular forum has a product with the word «Karma» in the name
(Answer to «how is that relevant ?» in spoiler)
(whether any of you know it or not, believe it or not, for some reason, they decided to come up with the product called «Karma Coin Cards» probably because of many of my past posts in previous versions of these forums related to Karma [the phenomena stipulating : What we do unto others happens to ourselves {eventually if it is not happening near-immediately; further-elaborated upon at The Testament of Truth web-site that I have often historically mentioned}]).

② The game of this forum is the type of world where it is designed to be largely friendly to animals or at least there being a very friendly relationship between its animals and the player-characters called Milletians (I suppose we could say that they are friendly with the NPCs and/or vice-versa, too).
(Answer to «how is that relevant ?» in spoiler)
I am creating this thread as somewhat of a «review» for a movie/documentary I recently watched in preparation for a follow-up thread related to this thread, due to certain parallels between mutually beneficial animal-human relationships (and in the case of Mabinogi, I supose, also elves and giants), and how it ties into some ideas about game-content/game-development, that would be very appropriately themed for this particular MMORPG (also, I should mention, I typically do not bother going to nor watching movies, this being the first time in literally years since I ever bothered to attend any showings at any movie-theatres [I guess I was never really into «going to the movies» like most other people).

③ Bringing the real existence of this very effective «solution» that has the capacity literally SOLVE the whole ENTIRE «Climate-Change» problem(s) around the world to your attention is most-certainly tied into the «karmic» favour that results in much wealth and abundance for all of us when we can and all choose to work together towards the common good of our communities (more elaboration in my following review. Also, for anybody who might personally know that Swedish-Girl, Miss Thunberg, you should definitely take her along to go see this movie/documentary, too [whether in the form of a «date» or otherwise, she definitely needs to see this movie/documentary, especially since it will show her that she and the rest of us on the entire earth can live very happy futures and are not «doomed» to «dooms-day» in less than 10 years IF we are all willing to co-operate world-wide ]).

Movie/Documentary Review : Kiss The Ground

Cows are (y)our friend (some of you/us even have cows as «pets» for our Mabi-related game-characters/accounts). Yes they are (will elaborate on this shortly). Anyway, I was recently invited to watch a movie that my mother described as being about Climate-Change, but, knowing what I know about the existence of weather-control/weather-manipulation technology, I was skeptical about whether this «free showing» that played at our local movie-theatre was just going to be yet another «propaganda» piece for some obviously deceptive agenda, but, decided to join them for the viewing, and, turned out, they (makers/producers of said movie/documentary) really did back up their science with real evidence, and made NO indication about any «conspiracies» being foisted upon humanity (although there was one section of the movie/documentary which mentioned that the United States, China, and India, were the only «countries» in the world who refused to «sign on» to the «restoration & healing of the planet» global-efforts even though those three particular countries are really the ones in most need of changing/converting much of their unsustainable toxic-environments into healthy organic-environments)
(Spoiler-Content : Brief criticism of Al Gore & his movie in contrast - feel free to skip this spoiler)
(this being in stark contrast to Al Gore's movie which I could point out in all sorts of ways was more akin to pseudo-science but not to digress).
Examples of Compelling Evidence

① They had, hmm, how shall I describe this, not necessarily «time-lapsed» footage, but time-comparison footage of «desertified» lands (from back in 1994) to more present-day years (2012-2021) showing how that land was «transformed» from some «barren desert» into very lush, healthy green terrain, full of trees and vegetation; this footage came from several locations around the world, including parts of China, Africa, South America, and a few other countries (probably) that I may not necessarily be able to remember at the moment (elaboration on how this was accomplished in/on next line/paragraph).

② Although I do not remember the names of all of the people involved/interviewed/etc., several of them were farmers/ranchers, one of them used a process involving cows to «re-vitalise» what was once «barren desert-lands» (such as much of what you might see over at Eastern Washington-state) into lush, healthy green organic-land, full of vegetation and happy animals (or at least the cows who were in the video-footage anyway). Amongst the interviews, this particular rancher mentioned how he had farmer-friends or know of farmers who were skeptical that he could transform their (farm)lands into ground that is suitable for growing food, considering that they couldn't get any crops to grow on their (formerly) farm-land for years in a row, betting him that it was not possible; thus, said rancher made «bets» with them, that, yes he could, and he did. How ? Well, I won't elaborate too much about his process here, for the sake of paragraph-brevity, but, the «bet(s)» involved setting aside a certain portion of farmers' «desertified» land, and this rancher basically got to work on «restoring» that «desert» into «vegetation-rich» land within, apparently, the year if I remember correctly (may have been two; either way, the land was restored relatively quickly, much to the amazement of the farmers who were skeptical and disbelieved that it could be done in less than a few years or some similar time-frame).

Anyway, the «end-result» was filmed, and, even I was quite impressed (I am not the type of guy who is very easy to impress), when I saw the footage pan to the «farmer's» side of the «betted» land compared to the rancher's side of his «betted» portion. Panning back and forth, the camera showed footage from the previous year, both left and right directions, that the whole entire land-scape was barren of vegetation, almost like it was becoming a desert. A year or so later, panning back and forth upon that same land-scape, the left side showing the farmer's land, whilst the right side showed the rancher's plot that was «betted» upon that he would transform into vegetation capable of growing food, you could see a stark-contrast on that same land-scape, this time, the right side had lots of greenery and even happy animals roaming about (or at least the cows that could be seen in the footage anyway), whilst the left side had remain unchanged (the camera panned back and forth several times to show the comparisons whilst the rancher was describing what happened and whether you wanted your food to come from the desert-like side where those farming practices are the result of excessive use of pesticide-sprays or from his side of the plot where everything was done in a completely organic manner without the use of any chemicals/pesticides/sprays/etc).
Concluding Thoughts

Anyway, definitely check it out, and, from my brief visit to the movie/documentary web-site, you should be able to view it for free if you are a student, teacher, home-schooling your off-spring (for you older people who are old enough for that), or some form of community organiser.
(Spoiler-Content : Final thoughts of mine that are so-called «conspiratorial» minded)
Anybody in my organisation/company/corporation/business/etc., who tries in any way to «censor» or «discredit» any «solutions » that are brought forth which would genuinely help out any community/society/civilisation, contrary to what is indicated by compelling scientific evidence, I automatically assume must be working for the (rogue) CIA, and I will «fire» them from «employment» immediately so that my/our organisation does not experience a «repeat» of how other «organisations» have been «destroyed from within» by the nefarious but clandestinely suggestive tactics employed by rogue CIA-agents (there are a few interviews about how the CIA operates as revealed by former CIA-operativs on the Valutainment channel run by Patrick David-Bet [oh, crap, he's going to see this thread, isn't he, damn, then his next video is going to end up being about how I am «wasting my time» posting messages/threads like this into obscure game-forums QQ]). Anyway, I do not «feel bad» about «firing» someone from employment if it seems to me like they are aligned with certain CIA-related potential mis-information/dis-information efforts (possibly related to the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 being repealed in 2012), because, after all, as the saying goes... : «Karma's a bi***... ahem... that is all for now»
Random P.S. : Related to Jousting

This is something that I will leave «Helsa» to come up with ideas for its design-concepts (she should be «smart enough» to know how to come up with something good that would be compelling enough for the developers to implement or at least consider implementing). I know she is going read through this thread & respond here with something or another, considering how she has made these forums something of a «secondary home» outside of jousting quests, and, for purposes of pointing her towards a creative direction in extra jousting concepts/designs, I say, why not have different types of jousting ? We're talking like, jousts involving different animals other than just horses, jousting whilst mounted upon Dragons, but, not just jousting on the ground, but, also, aerial-versions of jousting where competitors are jousting up in the air, too ? (Rhetorical)

Alas, I need to go again now, due to time-constraints, but, I would like to toss out an idea for the creative people amongst you who are willing to come up with the designs, for example, for even things like a «Jousting Dungeon» (provided of course that there isn't currently already some sort of «saturation» of too many dungeons and not enough «adventurers» to populate them all; kind of no point in spending/wasting resources on «building more "stuff"» for a «population» that isn't even populating the currently built «stuff/content» that currently exists after all).

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited April 24, 2021
    Here are the jousting finals where Habimaru earned their only lance with their namesake human character.

Here and here are their two lances they earned using their giant character.

All things considered, they joust pretty good!
    Wolfsinger